View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 15:03
wilehelmas
Forum Member

The dream world you live in is hilarious! If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck chances are, it's a duck.
It's hard to trust anything you hear/read/see with boy and girlbands. Most of what comes out of their camps is manufactured guff for their deranged, screaming fans. They could be anything behind the image. Nobody would know until long after it's over. Then again, maybe he walks the walk and is what he voiciferously says he is. Though if the noisier portion of my fanbase had it set in stone I was diddling my bandmate (and I wasn't, or was no longer) then he'd need to be voiciferous. It's a pity he doesn't seem to get as upset by his loonbucket fans sending death threats and harrassing one another and other people, or causing near accidents at signings, etc.

What I like about Louis Tomlinson is he went from being a straight-appearing chav nutter at school to a camp/femme twink before/during X Factor and then a Ryan Seacrestalike. He's cute but he's like a faulty hologram on the blink. I'm not sure what I'm looking at.
wilehelmas is offline   Reply With Quote