View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 09:50
L-una
Forum Member

Michael Jackson was an extremely deceiteful person who was proven to be so in various courts.

The evidence by Wade Robson's mother in 2005 demonstrated until that trial she was unaware her 7 year old son had spent the night alone in bed with Michael Jackson.

The cases involving a promoter and the later one involing Marc Schaffel proved Michael was a liar.

Michael had a multi-million dollar PR machine to protect him and present him as the victim, it continued to operate after he died.

We know Randy Phillips & Kenny Ortega had deep concerns about Michael Jackson. Only days before Michael died Kenny Ortega detailed physical & mental issues that prevented Michael rehearsing.

In the the ironically titled "This Is It" documentary is there any evidence provided of Michael at the launch having locked himself away and being drunk or footage of Michael being unable to rehearse? See how the PR machine smooths over the cracks.
Here is what I found on Wade Robson.

"He has been a close friend of mine for 20 years," Robson said.

"His music, his movement, his personal words of inspiration and encouragement and his unconditional love will live inside of me forever.

"I will miss him immeasurably, but I know that he is now at peace and enchanting the heavens with a melody and a moonwalk.

"I love you Michael."

Robson's close relationship at a young age with Jackson, and the nights he spent at Jackson's Neverland ranch, did draw controversy and resulted in Robson being called to testify at Jackson's 2005 molestation trial in California.

Robson defended Jackson and rejected the allegations against him.

Doesn't sound like someone who was abused.
L-una is offline   Reply With Quote