View Single Post
Old 22-04-2013, 12:46
M@nterik
Forum Member

Sorry but you are wrong.

I watched Jade on both the series of Big Brother that she was the classic schoolyard bully. Singling out a victim and then launching a whispering campaign against them. She'd pick on every little thing that the said and did, picking on their appearance, laughing and sniggering at them and making sure that they heard her doing it, she'd try and turn the others against them and did her damn hardest to isolate them. She did it to Sophie on BB3 who's only crime was being prettier than Jade (not hard) and quiet. She attempted to do it to Kate Lawler as well put she but her in her place.

If you really think her behaviour towards Shilpa was not bullying then I'd love to know what you think is? It's debatable that it was racist. I'd say more ignorance due to Jade being as thick as dog poop, although I still don't know how someone who was born and bread in central London which is a melting pot of races and colours can be so damn ignorant about things like that? But that's another story.

Very well said.

This is Jade to a tee. She seems to have been beatified upon death and all her past faults forgotten.

HMRC should go for every penny. It is not Goody's kids money it is money that is rightfully the taxmans and is much needed.

Hard working PAYE employees have no choice but to pay their taxes. The likes of McCutcheon and Goody seem to think paying taxes should apply to them.
M@nterik is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote