View Single Post
Old 25-04-2013, 11:45
Azura's Star
Inactive Member

Worth a watch then? Might watch it on catch-up.

I think it needs to be seen in context. I think PA handled it really well & barely said anything, he certainly said nothing judgemental. I don't think people on here are grasping the whole 'reality show' premise.

Do people seriously think this is the only & main conversation he has had with his kids about this impending baby?
I don't see why he shouldn't mention it. It's there. It's real life. Why should he hide it? 'My mum's having a baby, I want it to be a boy" "Oh good".
Big deal. He could have really used this to get at KP, but he hasn't.
I actually thought that the entire premise of a reality show was that none of it was real.
I don't believe that was the only conversation that PA had with Junior about KP's new baby (and it was quite nice to see that Junior is looking forward to a new brother /sister).
If what PA said has been accurately reported, then I really don't think he said anything wrong.
What I think is utterly wrong is the fact that he allowed the conversation to be included in the programme at all. I just don't see why it was necessary - unless it was yet another shameless attempt by PA to show us just what a great guy and fantastic father he thinks he is.