View Single Post
Old 26-04-2013, 16:26
wakey
Forum Member

BIB I felt the same and Sugar gave him the job! It made a nonsense of the interviews on The Apprentice.

Just to add, for anyone who thinks KB would have gone to jail if S&S had found out about her lie on the CV; as long as she hadn't commited a criminal offence she wouldn't! The only action S&S could take was a civil action if they could find good reason.
I'm the one who mentioned jail and you will notice I made a distinction between CV and Job Application form. A CV is more of a pitch so its the companies job to weed out any lies and the worst that can happen is you get sacked UNLESS you break further laws. A Job Aplication is different though, its the company asking you specific questions and you expressly agree that the information provided is correct and does potentially carry a jail term.

She doesn't expressly state if she applied via CV or filling in an application form but as I said its bad enough openly admitting to telling lies on a CV but if it was a job application then she shouldn't be promoting doing that and should be treated like anyone else found guilty of doing so
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote