View Single Post
Old 27-04-2013, 22:04
Blue Eyed lady
Forum Member

And her daughter was pretty famous wasn't she whereas only ppl watching PA show will have a clue who his brother was.

Maybe having it in PA's name will mean more money coming in, which in the end is really all that matters isn't it? More money to help fight the disease? Or isn't that important enough to the negative posters on this thread?

He wouldn't be able to win either way.

Have it in his brothers name and ppl here would go "oh! Why didn't PA put his name behind it to help raise the profile and raise more money, It's not all about him!".

Have it in his name and it's all "oh! The fame (insert some of the rude names ppl have been calling him on this thread), It's all about him!"

*rolls eyes, gets a 5*

right.. definitely going to bed now... *coughs feebly* night everyone
I think we need to agree to disagree on this.........
As I said in my last post, if he actually does go ahead & helps raise shed loads of money for CRUK I would be delighted & I'd probably see a side to him I didn't know was there until then I maintain it's all Me Me Me with him.

But surely it wouldn't take a genius to work out the Andrew Andre Foundation was connected to PA? Taking the money the Foundation raised to one side, would it not have been a lovely gesture from PA to name it after Andrew?

Last edited by Blue Eyed lady : 27-04-2013 at 22:09. Reason: Missed a bit