View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 13:48
fifitrixibelle
Forum Member

Argument voided. I think your reply belongs on a KP thread because that's all you're talking about. As I again reiterate, he's made Emily a saintly new mother who the kids are "obsessed" with in the eyes of the kids. Google, nay, even this thread is your friend.

I don't know or speak for Cyril, he/she will have to answer for his/her self. You have redefined the semantics of the word 'fan' your your own means. I feel like a forum cop..but this cra* has got to stop
That's convenient and I did wonder how long the little gem of 'wrong thread' was brought up - as long as you or anyone else feels it o.k to bring KP into a post then I will respond - if you don't like it then I suggest you don't bring it into your posts, as that would be hypocritical wouldn't it?

But your right, there is no argument, because there is no such evidence on google that PA is "making" anyone anything.
Here's a thing - some people are just nice.

As I have said before if not getting p*ssed whilst pregnant, not being offensive about race and disabilities and being an abusive bully etc,etc,etc,etc is now classified as being a saint - then this world is truly f*cked up.

To try and normalise disgraceful behaviour in an attempt to have a pop at PA and insult another woman is barrel scraping.
I will add that I am no fan of PA.