View Single Post
Old 24-05-2013, 10:44
Ella71110
Forum Member

Jesus wept. Last night's ep set new standards in direness.

An hour of 'isn't Pete marvellous'. Pete's smile is back, Pete's doing so well, Pete is happy, Pete's getting back to his old self, look at Pete, aw, look at Pete with his kids, aw, look at Pete with his girlfriend, aw, look at Pete not picking fruit, aw, look at Pete in his pants, aw, it's nice to see him happy - repeated ad nauseum from beginning to end by all the usual hired talking heads. Oh and CP's earnestness when talking about Pete is just plain scary.

I actually felt sorry for Mike who also lost his brother but you'd never know it from watching this cack since apparently only DOTY's welfare was a cause for concern. Dire.
if i didn't know you were talking about Petie id think you were talking about a 2year old boy as that's how we sit and talk about my 2 year old grand daughter
and in fact you are bang on with your review of his show as i talked to my friend last night but said the same sort of thing about the show but i used the words I,I am,me,me,i want,i feel,i,me,me,i and asked her who i was describing -she got it in one