View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 08:23
i4u
Forum Member

ABC7 Court News details of yesterday....

An email from Randy Phillips to Kenny Ortega on Jun 20 2009 was to contain the following,

Kenny, it's critical that neither you, me or anyone else around this show become amateur psychiatrist or physicians. I had a lengthy conversation with Dr. Murray, who I'm gaining immense respect for as I get to deal with him more.

He said that Michael is not only physically equipped to perform and, that discouraging him to, will hasten his decline instead of stopping it. Dr. Murray also reiterated that he's mentally able to and was speaking to me from the house where he has spent the morning with MJ. This doctor is extremely successful (we check everyone out) and does not need this gig so he totally unbiased and ethical.

It is critical we surround Michael with love and support and listen to how he wants to get ready for July 13th. You cannot imagine the harm and ramifications of stopping this show now. It would far outweigh "calling this game in the 7th inning"

I'm not just talking about AEG's interests here, but the myriad of stuff/lawsuits swirling around MJ that I crisis manage every day and also his well-being. I am meeting with him today at 4p at the Forum.

Please stay steady. Enough alarms have sounded. It is time to put out the fire, not burning the building down. Sorry for all the analogies.
i4u is offline   Reply With Quote