View Single Post
Old 13-06-2013, 08:44
SenseiSam

cazzz this is brilliant - I dont watch PA shows, but I would defo watch this. I'm another who thinks their relationship is really creepy and I bet she is completely different off-camera.

LOL @SenseiSam timing the kids in the episodes - that's above and beyond dedication to these discussions !
I think I had flu at the time so wasn't up to much else. I just get really fed up with these 'there would be nothing in his shows without the children' type comments so I watched all the episodes I could find back to back with a stop watch to test it out and found they usually appear fairly briefly. That's not to say they don't bring add a lot to the show because Pete lights up when he's with them and they're an instant boost of energy and fun. He couldn't really have a 'My Life' show without them or Emily because then it would mostly be 'My Work' so I'd rather see him bring that to a close for his own sake.

I think a CAN-based reality series would genuinely be a better prospect because they'd have a much bigger cast of characters and situations to draw on and Pete could be part of it. I came face to face with CP once in our local high street and she really is larger than life, not just in a physical sense, she has a lot of 'presence' so she'd make a good central figure especially if it was 'warts 'n all'. Throw in Nev and Katie too for some real drama