View Single Post
Old 23-06-2013, 09:00
i4u
Forum Member

Here is Ben Fellows account of working on the "Cash for Questions" investigation for the Cook Report.

During the show’s ‘Cash for Questions’ investigation, the first politician who I met was then DTI Chairman, Sir Michael Grylls, who invited me to tea in the House of Commons “tea room” and spent the meeting attempting make untoward body contact with me under the table. After that, I was sent to a political lobbyist named Ian Greer who tried to rub his genitalia against me while he hugged me. On one separate occasion, I was summoned Ian Greer’s offices **********(Name redacted) ******. Greer gave me a two glasses of whiskey and was acting a little, lets say, “over-familiar”. *******(Name redacted) *** Ian Greer were well aware of my age – because I told them I was 15. Now, I’m not suggesting that either Sir Michael Grylls, Ian Greer *********(Name redacted) are pedophiles, however, it’s not over-the-top to describe what transpired as very questionable behaviour towards a minor – by anyone’s standards – let alone the standards expected from our public officials and government inner circle members.
Except Sir Michael Grylis wasn't chairman of the DTI, A simple search shows he chaired the Tory MPs' trade and industry committee.

Here's an account of the 'Cash for Questions' investigation from the Guardian's obituary in 2001 of Sir Michael Grylls.

A Central Television team attempted a documentary in 1994 in which they pretended to be Russo-American entrepreneurs, ready to spend $40m on buying decanted government agencies, particularly the insolvency agency. A fancy office with concealed cameras was set up in Park Lane, with a black American actor pretending to be gay, to attract Greer. Grylls was approached and he referred them to Greer. Greer boasted about what he could do for these potential clients. He also boasted about his close connections with the then prime minister, John Major. The documentary was never broadcast, but verbatim extracts appeared in the Guardian.

Ben Fellows made a movie called "I was Jonathan Pitt" which played in a Birmingham cinema in 2006.

When Ben Fellows split with his fiancée in 2003 it caused an emotional crisis and got him thinking about the woman who had given him up for adoption..... Thirty years later with his adoptive family's blessing he set out on a journey that was to change his life forever.
So how old was Ben Follows in 1994? 15 as he says or 18-20 as indicated by the above.

Ben Fellows is said to be alive and well although he says he is in hiding and on the run, he popped up in Watford recently and is still maintaining his claims about Kenneth Clarke and has written to him.