View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 00:54
wizzywick
Forum Member

This is not true at all. Madonna is still in charge. You may not like her recent choices but she is still in control. Her manager's name is Guy Oseary, not how you misspelled it. I think you are giving her brother a much bigger role than he actually had. He designed some sets on her tours. That's all. Anyone that says Madonna is less controversial and just goes with the flow obviously didn't see her last tour. It was her most controversial ever.
Gigi calm down dear! I did see her last tour. It was superb. Apart from Live nations choice of setting. Yes, Christopher did do the set designs for her earlier tours and she was once quite close to him and valued his input. But I think you are wrong that Madonna is still in charge today,. She knows what she wants but is often misguided by her her money driven manager. He uses her as a commodity to get rich and whilst you don't like that fact I'm afraid it's true. You only have to compare the music from 2005 to the music she does now to realise that she is being "guided into a populist genre" rather than be allowed to focus on the music SHE wants to create. Indeed she felt the release date for MDNA was rushed and she tampered with the edits of the tracks and altered the tracklisting to improve it right up to the last minute. Let's not fall out though. I like you loads!