View Single Post
Old 13-07-2013, 20:24
Sara Webb
Forum Member

Somebody on the Big Brother forum suggested she may enter the CBB house, which seems quite plausible.
Don't know about CBB, but I do know that she's releasing an e-book soon, which explains an awful lot about her recent spate of public raving and drooling.

She'll be gone soon, look at Sam Brick
Hopkins has been doing this since she left The Apprentice in 2007. Her parting shot back then was ''The pantomime villain lives on'', which says it all.

She's been yowling nonsense to get publicity for six years now, and will undoubtedly continue to do so as long as people keep reacting to her over the top comments. She's long outlasted that Brick moron already.

I really fail to see why people have a problem wiuth Katie... it is HER opinion on topics !!!! so why is everyone so up in arms about them.. she is not trying to impose them on anyone else nor is she saying she is right !!

She is merely stating her own views on things like we all do! Ok it may not be the same as the 'general' Joe public but who are we to tell her that SHE is wrong... I really dont get it at al... and to be totally honest I agree with most of what she says.. !! She is spot on in my 'opinion'
If you think she genuinely believes all the ''controversial'' stuff she comes out with in order to keep herself in the public eye, and, more recently, to gain publicity for her forthcoming book, then I have a very nice bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.

She's one of the most obvious professional trolls out there, and looking at her (frequently hilarious) tweets, she makes no effort to disguise it at all. She's undoubtedly having a great laugh over people getting wound up by her obvious trolling, particularly when it's a nice little money spinner for her.

To be honest, if people are dopey enough to fall for this old trick time after time, who can blame her? She's laughing all the way to the bank.
Sara Webb is offline   Reply With Quote