View Single Post
Old 17-07-2013, 11:33
gemmaovwales03
Forum Member

Having previously watched him in quite a few interviews he came across as such a nice and pleasant guy with a warm personality. Now I'm sure there will be others who say he could have been acting lot of it most of the time however I'm gonna believe the numerous stories not just from other famous people but also the crew of Glee and the fans that meet him as well as the people who got to interview him. Being someone who was addicted to drugs doesn't take away from the beautiful (and fragile) heart of the man.

As for the many, many non famous people struggling with similar issues like Cory, I do feel compassion for them but I don't get to see them on my tv screen regularly or see their lives so publicly on display that I get to know them a little so it will affect me differently for these reasons.

My heart goes out to his family, friends and Lea. The pain they will be going through and to have this out in the open for everyone to know about and talk about will make it worse for them because they can maybe have some idea of what it is look like considering Cory only recently left rehab. And knowing that someone they love will be judge in not such a positive light when they know the true person he is will make it heartbreaking. Already one or two people from Cory's family as well as his friends are defending his character and want people to remember him for the loving and caring person he was. Which is why for me it is so distasteful to have to read less than compassion comments from others but then again not surprising because there is a sense of self righteous and superiority in being proven right that he did died from drugs.
I believe none of that was an act. You just have to look at all the things people have said about him and they all use the same words kind, warm, generous, a gentleman etc. There are so many people posting on twitter etc that only bumped into him during award shows, red carpet events and they all haven't got a bad word to say about him. It's so sad that at this time his family have to defend him In the last 3 years I've had family members die of cancer and drug overdoses and none them was less tragic than the other each death was heartbreaking.
gemmaovwales03 is offline   Reply With Quote