View Single Post
Old 20-07-2013, 18:43
Last Romantic
Forum Member

Little bumper stickers? Yellow with blue writing (Martin) and in the shape of a tiny sweater? Only for the "insiders" -- like "friend of Bill W."
Great idea!!! Much better than things with photo of MC with a fish in his mouth. That is not DM!
I don't know who is doing their merchandising for them, but they definitely need a hand.
Yes indeed
Their items are so boring and un-Doc-like - fudge etc...
I believe BP prefer local suppliers...there must be lots of home knitters in Cornwall waiting for their call to supply yellow sweaters...
OR
My old favourite suggestion - ' My other car is a Lexus '
Any other ideas, guys ?
My cash is burning a hole in my pocket...
Love the bumper sticker idea--and we'd be spreading the word!! Those of us using the bumper sticker or carrying the tiny yellow sweater (in some way) would probably be asked what the significance is?

But on a more serious note--someone (other than Rob, of course) should be making miniatures of the Doc's surgery, Bert's restaurant, Louisa's house, etc. They would have to be good replicas and should light up (by battery).

Another idea: note cards with various scenes of Port Wenn done by local artists perhaps? Of course paintings, etc., of Port Isaac already exist, but these would have to be the altered version to show us Doc Martin's village.

Let's come up with more ideas!