View Single Post
Old 25-07-2013, 11:41
Pashulty
Forum Member

They really should have put Karen with Pasha last year, and left Aliona with Artem - P & K were far more suited to each other & had great chemistry together in the few dances they did. By the way I love that chain belt thingy that Karen is wearing around her dress

I wonder who his pro partner will be this year. I think it's either going to be Janette or Emma. Whomever it is I'm sure he'll strike up an amazing partnership with them. I've recently been watching his SYTYCD uploads on youtube and he always seemed to bond really well with the dancers he was paired with
Hi Topaz!! Nice to see you here. Yes. Karen and Pasha looked so good together. But Iveta and Pasha were amazing as well. As you mention Pasha always bonds beautifully with his partners..pro or celeb. The only exception in my opinion was Aliona. And I know who was to blame for that!!!!...Theoretically , I also think Khristina would not be that good a partner for him as their dancing styles are so different as was Aliona's. But so saying... Khristina and Pasha might still work...theoretically...as I don't think that will happen... I think Emma will be partnering Pasha this year...although I would be very excited with Janette as well...
In several interviews around his SYTYCD time and afterwards Pasha has mentioned that he can only dance his best with his partner as he has always been a partner dancer and the only way to make the dance look beautiful and himself as a dancer look good is to present his partner well and make her look good... That's his secret... Although I mostly ever notice him only....