View Single Post
Old 26-07-2013, 21:06
Ella71110
Forum Member

Good question. I think if CAN have a say in it then he will be filming throughout the pregnancy, birth, new baby, 1st birthday etc. he still films the other two despite their mothers disapproval, so why would this be any different?

This time last year I would've given him the benefit of the doubt and said no he won't publicise the new baby, the same way I honestly didn't believe he'd exploit his brothers illness and death but alas he did. That was a turning point for me where I realised that for Peter, everything has a price tag on it.
Sorry livingdeadgirl I didn't see your post Hun!
Yeah I agree I also used to think that some things may be off limits with Petey too ,but as his reality shows have gone on and on it seems everything,like you said it has a selling point,
I think the filming of his brother and Petey's crying was my turning point too especially that we as a family are going through the same with my younger sis and I cannot imagine me wanting to film everything about my feelings as she got worse and worse if I was a celebrity

,anyway enough of that as its in the past but yes it has made me think that nothing is off limits and we will soon see wont we regarding the baby to be,