View Single Post
Old 18-08-2013, 19:02
Liz G-S
Forum Member

She can do what she likes Sam. I'm not here to make excuses for her. I kind of know how these things work and i gave my take on it and why. As i said, she hasn't actually stated she isn't doing any press ever, but i do see that she has selectively stepped back to an extent.

Personally i'd hope she wouldn't sell a photo of it - but what can you do? They will go and take a photo of her with it anyway or what's she meant to do - hide away? The issue for me more is that she has acknowledged that she was pressured into putting the kids onto reality shows, which makes sense when you look at how much ITV2 seems to depend on them for ratings, it's clearly affected the young boy in a not so good way, and she has said she would not ever do that again. So far, she hasn't. So she has totally stuck to her word. If that changed she would be very hypocritical.
Now she claims, she was perfectly happy with it at the time - if she keeps Harvey and her new baby completely out of photo shoots and TV work, that is if she ever gets another chance to work on TV, and doesn't just restrict her ban to two of her children, then maybe she has changed her mind. But if she doesn't withdraw all 4 children, then she is being hypocritical.
I don't know if you have seen Junior on TV, but he is a perfectly normal polite well-behaved little boy. There is no obvious evidence that it has affected him. However, as the children are only in a few minutes each show that I have seen, there really shouldn't be any problem removing them and maybe it should be done now.