View Single Post
Old 18-08-2013, 18:14
lozenger
Forum Member

She can do what she likes Sam. I'm not here to make excuses for her. I kind of know how these things work and i gave my take on it and why. As i said, she hasn't actually stated she isn't doing any press ever, but i do see that she has selectively stepped back to an extent.

Personally i'd hope she wouldn't sell a photo of it - but what can you do? They will go and take a photo of her with it anyway or what's she meant to do - hide away? The issue for me more is that she has acknowledged that she was pressured into putting the kids onto reality shows, which makes sense when you look at how much ITV2 seems to depend on them for ratings, it's clearly affected the young boy in a not so good way, and she has said she would not ever do that again. So far, she hasn't. So she has totally stuck to her word. If that changed she would be very hypocritical.
Who was she pressured by Cyril - she did numerous tv shows & photoshoots with Harvey pre & post Can/Andre, she was even going to film his birth live on the Internet if I remember rightly.

And she really hasnt stepped back from the media, she has appeared on a lot of TV shows / interviews & book launches talking & tweeting at length about the very private pregnancy which lead to all the speculation about due dates etc