View Single Post
Old 25-08-2013, 11:20
Cantona07
Inactive Member

@ Cantona07 - but don't you worry you will tire of seeing the same design every day for the rest of your life? Taste changes so much over a lifetime. A tattoo the size of Cheryl's would be so much work to remove, if she hated it in 5 years.
But thats life. You make decisions and live with them. Im 34 now and i have a full sleeve down one arm and 6 tattoos on the other. I LOVE them. At the risk of being silly they are a part of me. I have a tattoo on both hands. It hasnt held me back one iota. I hold down a pretty good job.

Even already i look back on them and remember how and why i got them. Its a cool thing for me.When im 75 and they may be all blotchy or whatever i will still look on them fondly and remember where i was and why i got them done. Its a nice thing.

I dont ask for your approval and im sure Cheryl Cole doesnt either but its a personal choice. My closest mates dont like tattoos and say "he's off again" when i go to get one. My last girlfriend rolled her eyes a bit but quite liked them. Its ok. Its ok to dislike them and say its not for you. Its pretty harsh to judge someone by them though.
Cantona07 is offline   Reply With Quote