OMG! What has Holly Willboughby done now

alexjr2alexjr2 Posts: 74
Forum Member
Holly Willboughby had a bad day at the office today. It left her having to apoligise to viewers.
:D

Comments

• codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    are you sure that is the correct link?
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,751
    Forum Member
    codeblue wrote: »

Maybe she's never changed her knickers since?
  • alexjr2alexjr2 Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    codeblue wrote: »

Sorry about that, I have corrected the link now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who gives a f**k. What alot of shite. :D:D
  • RussJRussJ Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    alexjr2 wrote: »
    Sorry about that, I have corrected the link now.

I think you got it wrong again. I think this is the like, the interview with Peter Andre when she got her lines totally wrong:

http://goo.gl/OOFjXI

I saw it this morning, it was really quite funny.
  • victor melvictor mel Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any pictures of the knicker incident?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Time for Pip and Holly to go.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Can't stand the woman.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    victor mel wrote: »
    Any pictures of the knicker incident?

*snigger*
  • RiverMRiverM Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she just doesn't shut up
  • Baz OBaz O Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has horrible knees ... soz Holly but you need to cover them up babe x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    aww i don't get all the hate...i think shes alright
  • RussJRussJ Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    aww i don't get all the hate...i think shes alright

I have a theory about this - I'll probable get shot for saying it - but I think the people that don't like her are women. The short fat brunette types who are jealous of her.

:D:D
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RussJ wrote: »
    I have a theory about this - I'll probable get shot for saying it - but I think the people that don't like her are women. The short fat brunette types who are jealous of her.

What's wrong with brunettes :confused:
  • RuinedGirlRuinedGirl Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm a short fat brunette and I like her :D
  • TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why is it that men always seem to assume that if we don't like another woman then we are jealous :confused:

I'm a tall old brunette and I quite like her but on This Morning I prefer Ruth, just the way it is. Ruth is better ( IMO) at the job.

A lot of posters don't like Phillip, some of those must be men but you don't get people saying they must be jealous of him.
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She messes her lines up most of the time. Oddly enough, its part of her appeal.

That clip is nothing, shes done it before and gone into hysterics, unable to speak.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I am a slim(ish) brunette and I think she is very attractive and also don't understand why so many dislike her. Would still like her if I was short but I am tall. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yep. She seems like a nice lady in a bitchy industry. And people wonder why those in the public eye come across as aloof and defensive when you see them in real life situations, it's because of all the bitchy fans and idiots wanting to take selfies with them in the shot whilst they've just popped out to buy nappies or something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Baz O wrote: »
    She has horrible knees ... soz Holly but you need to cover them up babe x

LOL what??
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    She's too nice, and sickly sweet and i am convinced its all an act. I bet she's a complete bitch when the cameras are off

And im a size 6, short, brunette :)
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It shocks me how many shows she's on. She's very unprofessional, also quite nauseating but as long as the stay-home mums keep blowing smoke up her.... Well, you know... :sleep:
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Holly is an earthy princess. Why worry about brains when you've got boughbys :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keviness wrote: »
    It shocks me how many shows she's on. She's very unprofessional, also quite nauseating but as long as the stay-home mums keep blowing smoke up her.... Well, you know... :sleep:

:rolleyes:
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nah, it's a Showbiz forum mainstay - any attractive female celebrity who's in the public eye is disliked. Often for being "everywhere" or just because they're the subject of prolonged media interest.