View Single Post
Old 15-09-2013, 19:49
JasonWatkins
Forum Member

Ah, brilliant, you were 'having a bit of fun', aka, came piling in, made assumptions, insulted FM's and are now furiously backtracking in the absence of anything tangibly sensible to say. For someone who couldn't give a stuff about Flanagan, you sure as hell spend an inordinate amount of time telling everyone what they should and shouldn't say about her.
I would respectfully offer that i've never insulted any FM's because I'm fully aware it's against the T's & C's. I will certainly admit to generalising a whole lot, but I've certainly never aimed anything specific at anyone. And i've certainly never told anyone what they should and shouldn't say.

But in the interests of a "sensible" approach, what is there actually to say ?. Flanagan, Cole & co. are pariahs of the Showbiz forum and whenever anyone posts a thread about them, the same people join the thread to post the same things over and over and over again.

That's not me being condescending, it's fact.

But if that's challenged, either by me trying (and clearly failing) to be funny, or by anyone else, the wagons are circled and we're accused of being a fan of the person in question or "loving" them because the negative stuff that has been said is absolute, irrefutable fact in the eyes of the poster who's written it.

So again, what is there to say when one side is so absolute in their conviction that their opinion is right ?

I really don't think it is over the top melodrama. I've said before, your posts do come across as sneering, superior, patronising, smug and pretty much looking down from a lofty height at anyone who doesn't share your views
Unfortunately, as i'm sure you're well aware, the medium of ascii text, without the help of facial expressions or mannerisms, is not the ideal forum to try and express a sense of humour.

If i've genuinely come across as everything you've said then i certainly do offer a sincere apology as it was never my intention. My intention was only to poke fun at the absurdity of the repetitive nature of people's interest in the likes of Flanagan & co.

Ooh lovely, a flounce.
Or should that be a Justin Bieber- style diva strop?
Sorry to disappoint you, but it's certainly not a flounce or a diva strop ..
JasonWatkins is online now Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote