View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 13:16
JasonWatkins
Forum Member

Oh come on Tweacle.

Before I get jumped on as a 'Internet white knight' by a baying mob, of rabid outraged females, I should state I am no personal fan of Flanaghan. Having said that, it's exactly your kind of post that prompts so many of the 'you must be jellus' type comments on DS.

She may not be to your liking, but to claim she is 'not attractive in the slightest' and is 'desperately unsexy' is simply absurd and seems pretty baseless. There is a reason she get's so much coverage in the press, has so many pictures etc and I can assure you it's not for her intellect, or insight into the problems facing the world today. Just saying

To give a bit of perspective, I see no appeal whatsoever in the brain dead thicko male types such as Mark Wright or any of the TOWIE lot, but I can understand why certain types of women may find him attractive. I wouldn't come out and say he's pig ugly, or desperately unattractive, as clearly he's not.

There seem to be a lot of double standards in this showbiz section, especially when concerning women that by and large are deeemed to be 'attractive'. I shall tread carefully..

*puts on hard hat and readies himself for barrage of abuse for having the audacity to point this out'
i'm loathe to re-quote entire posts if i can help it, but i certainly think yours has certainly summed up my feelings about the subject far more eloquently than I ever could.

but hey, rules are rules so i'll send you a spare hard hat
JasonWatkins is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote