View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 06:49
Alrightmate
Forum Member

Let's just assume he is the water-walking deity his fans think. Who just somehow runs into trouble because it deliberately flies at him, no fault of his own (and yes we all know the press is a b1tch at the best of times, that goes without saying).

The question is ...why? Why the drama? Why the OverKill?

He's at that age where people expect it? Maybe. There's something else that I'm told happened recently with Bieber that's managed to stay out of papers. Not drugs, or abuse of fans/restaurants/mop buckets.

Let's just say...and it's likely something and nothing, but one of the main reasons pop stars 'people' go totally overboard to 'slap down' wherever the implication crops up. (Whoa, what a modern world we live in!) I wonder if this drama is as a distraction, especially the 'prostitutes'. Which, unless there's footage of them in the act, is as likely to be a setup as the next thing..
I said the same thing ages ago.
He can't be a teeny bopper pop star forever.
So I wouldn't be surprised if some of this is contrived to an extent so that he can adopt a 'bad boy image' that will appeal to a slightly older demographic fanbase.

Many of these American pop stars seem to start out as very 'Disney' good girls/good boys, then after a while adopt a bad boy/bad girl image.
In some cases it can look so contrived it's ridiculous. Miley Cyrus being a prime example.
So at the moment it's probably seen as good business by his management, because girls over a certain age apparently love a bad boy.

I'm not saying that it's all make believe, he probably may well be going off the rails a bit, and he may even really be a horrible little shit. I'm just suggesting that a lot of this is possibly being managed well by the people in charge of him.
If he isn't doing anything illegal then it's just controversy. And controversy keeps celebrities in the public eye and keeps the public interested in them.
Alrightmate is online now   Reply With Quote