View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 18:47
AdzPower
Forum Member

Toally Adz! Again....Madonna and Kylie are both very very diferent forms of artists too and i dont like it when people just kinda throw people in the same category/box. Regardless of whom everyone is a fan of etc.

Kylie loves to ensure her fans are pleased above all else...hense the continued Electropop/Dance Pop theme of the past decade...whereas Madonna loves to shake it up and mix up themes/style and genre within Pop/Dance/Rock fields....very different and both work so very well.

And something i have noticed with Kylie is that she herself doesnt like to keep everything "the same" either...besides at the end of the day she has always said how much she adores Madonna and also has met her a few times...as said recently at the MET Ball this year with a pic taken. So it is all cool.

Anyways 2014 looks set to be a year of insanely awesome Pop...Kylie back in Spring and Madonna rumoured to be working with Patl Leonard and Orbit for later this year...heeeres to it
Yes, I think 2013 was the year of the young pop princesses, Britney, Gaga, Beyonce etc to rule.
But 2014 looks like it will belong to the legends of pop, so excited!
AdzPower is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote