View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 19:35
Alan_Thomas1
Forum Member

I know platinum status changed but this seems well dodgy.

The links which should confirm whether all Kylie's albums since 2000 have indeed gone platinum don't go anywhere. Is there another source? I'm not doubtful about her early 00's stuff going platinum but I find it hard to believe both X and Aphrodite have sold over 1 million in the UK to go platinum and I'm pretty sure Body Language didn't. Very few albums even sell that much here.... Unless it can be proved somewhere else I think it looks like a Kylie fan has edited Wiki to make her sales look greater than they are.

Edit. It seems platinum status in the UK was downgraded to 300,000 for albums in 2009. That explains it.

However it also confirms only one Madonna album, MDNA, hasn't gone platinum in the UK. All the others have.
I don't think madonna deserves her success success she's such a stuck up nasty bitch and seems to be one of the most hateful and most horrible woman in pop. She got such a me, me, me ego and doesn't care about her fans whatsoever. She lubes the money that's all, such a desperate attention seeking woman!!
Alan_Thomas1 is offline   Reply With Quote