View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 15:17
gpk
Forum Member

For that I'm sorry for the jibes towards Madonna and the insulting comments towards her.
i don't know why the fans need to that. i remember another fan referring her to as a "talentless old bint" and a "bloody ageing granny". i guess some people cant help but show their true colours, no matter how hard they try to assert a different stance entirely.

There are going to be people whom dislike Kylie as one poster is constantly doing so on this topic often. Again that's absolutely fine as it's not going to make the slightest difference to anything or anyone's opinions.
while i find that rather frustrating when people do that, i have to agree, it will make no difference to the loyal fans. take that leona lewis example i previously used for instance. there were posters clearly trolling her threads quite recently, offering the same opinion over and over, one of them even admitted they hated the woman. obviously, you just cant reason with that immature mentality, its just unfortunate for them that these people are full of negativity.
gpk is offline   Reply With Quote