Thread: SYCO Scandal
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 17:04
zeze88
Forum Member

I don't know why this is a scandal? She waited and waited for 7/8 months for a response? What idiot does that? She should have been advised to be released from her contract. I loathe the fact these nobody's think the world owes them a living. It doesn't. Get off your ar*e and work hard. And maybe, just maybe, she will get somewhere. Odds are, she probably won't though.
I think you are a little too harsh on her - she is only 14 years old, what does she know? I understand your point of view and I agree with it in a way, but I wouldn't call her an idiot or a nobody who wants wonders. It is understandable she is naive in thinking things will come her way since she is so young, but then again - she was signed AND she recorded an EP so it is natural to expect she will release the music.

It is certainly not anything surprising though as Syco does that all the time - they push the acts they like VERY hard and they ignore everyone else - 1D is their golden goose now, who cares about others. Simon is an ass, everyone knows that.
zeze88 is online now   Reply With Quote