View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 18:41
SparklySwede
Forum Member

I did shop in an HMV which is right across from my college..until I found a store called "That's Entertainment!" just down the road from it which sells used CDs and DVDs for 1.99! Maybe I'm just a cheap student, but the items always work perfectly (They can't sell them otherwise) so I don't mind it being used, especially at 1.99. I still buy new releases that I want from HMV though.
I was in a shop similar to this recently, I can't remember the name but "That's Entertainment" rings a bell... Anyway, I much prefer shopping in there to HMV. It's exactly as you say, at such low prices it doesn't matter if it's second hand or not. I'd rather buy a second hand dvd at a much lower price than pay at least twice as much for basically just plastic packaging. If it works, of course.

EDIT- just looked it up. That's Entertainment has lots of stores in the UK, I'm surprised there aren't more as it is a fantastic idea for saving money and selling your own old dvds etc. They're also still doing free delivery if you order online which makes it more favourable than Amazon too!
SparklySwede is offline   Reply With Quote