Options

German police hunt for group of up to 1,000 men

Comments

• Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Non Muslim women are seen as easy meat...the behaviour is no surprise to me as disgusting as it is. IMO it was and is a time bomb when will we say enough....when homosexuals are attacked chucked of roofs?....this is a cultural belief that is ingrained in them generation to generation we are worthless ....beneath them as much as I think most need genuine help you can not mix oil and water... we should not have to temper our way of being we should not be afraid to go out to travel..to live for fear of upsetting new comers when in Rome as they say ..I know if I went to Middle East I would have to abide by there ways why us it any difrent for them?....they come with a sense IMO again of believing they will be rich live in a big houses be given all and anything never haveto pay their way....again IMO they will all get very angry and upset when they realise the streets are not paved in gold and life is expensive and hard
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pixieboots wrote: »
    It shouldn't be left to Pegida to frame this issue as anti-Islam. This is a women's rights issue and every German citizen should be protesting at how those women were treated by police and the conspiracy to cover up.
    Public order is central to Europe's culture and identity. Women are equal in the eyes of the law and do not invite rape/sexual assault by being outdoors.
    I'm gobsmacked to see so many women here and on other forums ignore the fact that those women in Germany were sexually targetted. People here are so ignorant about the fact that those awful crimes could be seen as racial.
    Imagine 1000 British or any other European nationals attacking Muslim women in their home countries. They would be stoned to death by everybody.
    Racism works both ways.

I am sickened by the fact that some people cannot see that this is mass sex/ hate crime and that there are some, including those in authority, who would like it to be swept under the carpet, supposedly for the sake of that mask called "community cohesion".
    For most of my adult life I wished I'd been born 30 years later to see the results of the social change many of us battled for - for "ordinary" people, women and gay people. Now I wish I'd been born 30 years earlier.
    We marched for freedoms and against apartheid as students. Now I see British unis allowing hate preachers to spread anti female / anti gay/ anti Western values poison to segregated audiences.
    What's going on now makes me want to :cry:, I feel so let down by those in power who should be at the forefront of defending liberty and social justice but instead are following a disgusting agenda of appeasement.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    I cant believe you wrote that. People seem desperate to absolve these crimes. Your post slaps every one of those victims in the face. You should be ashamed.

What are you talking about? Please don't you or anyone else insult me with your fantasy, that I wish to absolve anyone of these crimes. Show me where I've even suggested any such thing! Have you seen the posts following your false and disgraceful accusations, all believing you? You should be thoroughly ashamed and retract what you said with an apology.

How on earth can one of the guestimated numbers of men involved mean that they all sexually attacked women? It's a nonsense.. My only point which I stand by, no matter how you or anyone else chooses to spin it to suit.

I don't know how much you've read about that night's events. Do you understand that the reason some of them were hideously sexually attacking the women was to cause a distraction for other's pickpocketing? Seemingly not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    To do anything else would be tantamount to admitting that she was wrong. It's a rare politician that does that.

You know only too well what I think and no she and the rest of the indolent EU buffoons who wanted it all, will ever admit to this or any other thoroughly disgusting actions they're guilty of.
  • Options
    Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This story will come and go in the UK. Look how much defending there was of the Rotheram case even here.

British people just lie down and let things happen these days. There's no fight anymore. The next 20 years are going to see big changes to the country that nobody could ever imagine.
  • Options
    Maggie 55Maggie 55 Posts: 2,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    . Do you understand that the reason some of them were hideously sexually attacking the women was to cause a distraction for other's pickpocketing? Seemingly not.

Are you nuts?

"Well I only murdered the person so that I could rob them, so judge me as a robber!"

Maggie
  • Options
    Shopaholic26Shopaholic26 Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What are you talking about? Please don't you or anyone else insult me with your fantasy, that I wish to absolve anyone of these crimes. Show me where I've even suggested any such thing! Have you seen the posts following your false and disgraceful accusations, all believing you? You should be thoroughly ashamed and retract what you said with an apology.

How on earth can one of the guestimated numbers of men involved mean that they all sexually attacked women? It's a nonsense.. My only point which I stand by, no matter how you or anyone else chooses to spin it to suit.

I don't know how much you've read about that night's events. Do you understand that the reason some of them were hideously sexually attacking the women was to cause a distraction for other's pickpocketing? Seemingly not.

Do you REALLY believe that nonsense? :o
  • Options
    Payne by namePayne by name Posts: 3,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What difference does that really make? One of them ripped at a woman's clothing, groped her tits and squeezed her arse but it was only to distract her so that another could steal her handbag, so they aren't sell bad.

Some of the apologist rhetoric is really quite staggering.
  • Options
    tour de forcetour de force Posts: 4,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interview with a victim who denies any motive other than sexual molestation was involved. (near the end around the 2 minute mark).

http://vladtepesblog.com/2016/01/07/they-called-us-bitches-and-****-another-first-person-account-of-the-rape-attacks-in-germany/
  • Options
    Shopaholic26Shopaholic26 Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What difference does that really make? One of them ripped at a woman's clothing, groped her tits and squeezed her arse but it was only to distract her so that another could steal her handbag, so they aren't sell bad.

Some of the apologist rhetoric is really quite staggering.

Well don't you understand the reason? Surely that reason must change everything :o:o:o:o:o:o>:(
  • Options
    academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Silly girls to believe that they had been targetted for sexual assaullt!
    But you can see why they made the mistake. After all, thiieves have ways of distracting their victims, removing their valuables, and leaving the victim unaware of what has happened. Not so with these guys - they made themselves known in the most brutal and degrading way, publically. The mobile phones were only a trophy of a fun night out.
    This was a mass attack by sexual predators.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The biggest frustration of this disgusting development is that it really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone apart from the head in the sand, I'm so more virtuous than you merchants.

Just look at the rape and sexual assault figures for Stockholm and Malmo which has 'benefitted' from a huge influx of Muslim immigrants. The women there certainly don't appear to be seeing any benefits.
  • Options
    OdonataOdonata Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I really don't like this theory. If they where there to pickpocket, then why not just pickpocket. The way these women where groped and touched, with such force and aggression, they could have just robbed them.

I mean, you're gunna fight harder when your body is under threat than you would if your belongings where. Surely it would be easier to just rob someone than sexually assault them first.

It was totally sexually motivated. It wouldn't be used an as an excuse if a couple of blokes broke into a house, one raped the home owner whilst the other robbed the house, and it was claimed she was only raped to distract her whilst they robbed her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How are these immigrants funding their travel into the city centre, party alcohol, fireworks and smart phones to be able to access Facebook to arrange these groping flash mobs.

I thought they were brave yet impoverished souls fleeing for their lives and just wanting to be given a chance to make an honourable living for themselves?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    academia wrote: »
    Silly girls to believe that they had been targetted for sexual assaullt!
    But you can see why they made the mistake. After all, thiieves have ways of distracting their victims, removing their valuables, and leaving the victim unaware of what has happened. Not so with these guys - they made themselves known in the most brutal and degrading way, publically. The mobile phones were only a trophy of a fun night out.
    This was a mass attack by sexual predators.

Of course they were targeted for sexual assault! Some of them were also robbed at the same time and some of them were robbed and not sexually assaulted. Many of the complaints to the police were for robbery. What is your point, apart from having a pointless dig at me?
  • Options
    gamzattiwoogamzattiwoo Posts: 3,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jclock66 wrote: »
    The Independent is quite pro-Islamic paper these days and is hardly the same as the Mail.

Are you people who are constantly quoting the mail talking about the on line version or the Daily newspaper.
    There is a considerable difference.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gnomsie wrote: »
    I really don't like this theory. If they where there to pickpocket, then why not just pickpocket. The way these women where groped and touched, with such force and aggression, they could have just robbed them.

I mean, you're gunna fight harder when your body is under threat than you would if your belongings where. Surely it would be easier to just rob someone than sexually assault them first.

It was totally sexually motivated. It wouldn't be used an as an excuse if a couple of blokes broke into a house, one raped the home owner whilst the other robbed the house, and it was claimed she was only raped to distract her whilst they robbed her.

Because obviously some of them weren't only there to pickpocket?:confused:
  • Options
    Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    Fact is Merkel has facillated the importing of rape culture into Europe in plague like numbers, there's no escaping or denying that fact any longer. These savages (I refuse to call them men, they're not men), will not help the European economy in the way that Merkel hoped. Both in France and Germany employers have clearly stated that these savages have neither the necessary skills nor the inclination to work. All they represent is a drain on resources, the economy, housing, a waste of emergency services time and resources and all they bring is violence, misogyny, intolerance and civil unrest.
  • Options
    jclock66jclock66 Posts: 2,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you people who are constantly quoting the mail talking about the on line version or the Daily newspaper.
    There is a considerable difference.

The online site, I've got nothing against it myself but the lefties don't like it.
  • Options
    academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Of course they were targeted for sexual assault! Some of them were also robbed at the same time and some of them were robbed and not sexually assaulted. Many of the complaints to the police were for robbery. What is your point, apart from having a pointless dig at me?

' I don't know how much you've read about that night's events. Do you understand that the reason some of them were hideously sexually attacking the women was to cause a distraction for other's pickpocketing? '

Quoted from your own post. You think that sexual assault was a distraction; I think it was the whole point. The victim in the video above had nothing stolen. The men were predators pure and simple.
  • Options
    coke_peppercoke_pepper Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm confused :confused:
  • Options
    OdonataOdonata Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because obviously some of them weren't only there to pickpocket?:confused:

Well, obviously.

My point was in reference to this:

"Do you understand that the reason some of them were hideously sexually attacking the women was to cause a distraction for other's pickpocketing?"

That the sexual assault was only a tool to help them to pickpocket. To simply distract the victims. That the whole reason for the sexual assault was pickpocketting.
    And how I believe that view is absolute crap.
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    I must admit, I didn't expect this reaction from Arabs

Arab social media fury at Cologne sex attacks
    People on Arabic-language social media have voiced dismay and anger at the sexual violence against women in Cologne and other German cities on New Year's Eve.
    Indications that many of the attackers were North African or Arab in appearance prompt soul-searching, with some alluding to the perception that sexual violence against women is widespread in North Africa and the Middle East.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35251167
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Seriously? Well that makes it okay then. I'm sure the women will come to terms with some strangers hand in their knickers much more easily knowing it was only done as a distraction to steal their mobile phone.
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    You know what really worries me? Where were the German men in all this? There must have been plenty of them around. Why didn't they do anything about it? (apart from one or two)