Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 9)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    Hi, DUDES!

....oh, sorry, please forgive me. I've been watching too many cartoons :D
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loopzilla wrote: »
    Hi, DUDES!

....oh, sorry, please forgive me. I've been watching too many cartoons :D
    Loopy, have you been on the Sambuca already?:eek:

It's time for your Tesco full English breakfast and chocolate mocha with double cream and sprinkles now, then home for Jeremy Kyle and This Morning. Sambuca drinking comes later.

Livin' La Vida Chawner takes some practice but it is achievable. You can do it!!
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    It's all kicking off this morning of Phil's facebook page. He's pissed off by an email he got from some kid telling him to "lose weight i cant wait until phil dies of a heart attack" which is fair enough to be honest.

That leads to quite a lot of arguing amongst Phil's friends.

In a reply to an earlier post of a photo with Sam and some z-list non-entity I don't recognise (seriously, who is it? There's four photos, one with each of the Chawners) one person says "I just don't understand like they've had so so much help and she's bigger than when they started.. Willpower and dedication costs nothing I'm afraid"

The funny bit is though one of Phil's 'friends' replies "Why did you bother requesting there friendship Jack, when you are racial about bigger people out there.Piss off."

Since when did fat people become a separate race?

Finally, Phil posted a link yesterday plugging the Chawner's Last Chance on NZ telly. Why would he want to do that when Bio took such advantage of him and edited things so evilly and made so much money off of them?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The scariest thing I spotted whilst visiting the Chawners facebook pages this morning was this, on Sam's page: Samantha read I am pregnant with my dad's baby and We are Madly In love with Each Other on Younews.in.:eek::eek::eek:

The z-list celeb with Sam is actually less than z-list, he's a club singer in Great Chawnmouth. Still higher on the z-list ladder of fame than the Chawners, and earning a living, unlike them.

I heard someone recently, accuse another person of being 'racist' when they made a homophobic comment - is it because people are stupid and think the word just means 'bigot?'
  • wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm loving the racist comment!!!!
    I'm starting to think that Phil just has loads of fake accounts on Facebook and just keep friending himself and talking to himself; surely there can't be that many thick people in the world!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm loving the racist comment!!!!
    I'm starting to think that Phil just has loads of fake accounts on Facebook and just keep friending himself and talking to himself; surely there can't be that many thick people in the world!
    Stop being racist against thick people, it's not nice.:D

I do feel a bit sorry for Phil though, people are absolutely vile to him, yet he still keeps adding random people as friends. He really should do a Facebook cull, and get rid of everyone he doesn't know in person.

I would be quite intimidated if I was getting abusive inbox messages from people.

I just get spam from people pretending to be wealthy single men who have been captivated by my lovely smile and want to get to know me better. I'd be flattered, except my profile photograph is my dog:o
  • Madonna38Madonna38 Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to watch the first series again.. is it sad I wish they were released on DVD?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Madonna38 wrote: »
    I want to watch the first series again.. is it sad I wish they were released on DVD?
    No, I wish it was on DVD as well, it would be far more inspirational than the various z-listers exercise DVD's, in encouraging me to stick to my diet and keep the weight off:D

Plus it is comedy gold, and an ideal Christmas/Birthday/Wedding present for someone you don't like very much;)
  • Madonna38Madonna38 Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    No, I wish it was on DVD as well, it would be far more inspirational than the various z-listers exercise DVD's, in encouraging me to stick to my diet and keep the weight off:D

Plus it is comedy gold, and an ideal Christmas/Birthday/Wedding present for someone you don't like very much;)

Let's make a campaign. The first series was, in my opinion the best.
  • wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If it was on DVD it could be shown to school kids to ensure they remain virgins until they are married. Unlike Mr and Mrs Chawner!
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    I think I've said before The Chawners could make a fair bit of money putting out a non-exercise joke DVD, like maybe Audrey doing a few stretch exercises in her chair trying to reach the telly with her leg to turn it on.

Of course that would involve work from the Chawners and it would threaten their benefits, so would never happen.

That repost on Sam's page is odd. Why that story of the girl having a kid with her dad of all things? Actually, it has just occurred to me. Hadn't we sort of agreed it was probably Phil running her facebook page rather than Sam? If that's true then, ewww is all can say.
    Forum Member
    Loopy, have you been on the Sambuca already?:eek:

It's time for your Tesco full English breakfast and chocolate mocha with double cream and sprinkles now, then home for Jeremy Kyle and This Morning. Sambuca drinking comes later.

Livin' La Vida Chawner takes some practice but it is achievable. You can do it!!

Naturally! Although I prefer to slurp one of the ten bottles of Irish Cream I've got in the kitchen cupboard.

Was just catching up on yesterday's chawner when Emma said about the hypnotist "This dude's trying to help us". To which Phil replied "Dude? DUDE?!! You've been watching too many cartoons, you have"

How old is she? Five?

Also I noticed that Audrey enjoyed her walk in the park by picking one of the perfectly planted daffodils and holding it aloft like He-man brandishing his Power Sword. (Seriously, how did we not know that He-man was totally into innuendos?)
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loopzilla wrote: »
    Naturally! Although I prefer to slurp one of the ten bottles of Irish Cream I've got in the kitchen cupboard.

Was just catching up on yesterday's chawner when Emma said about the hypnotist "This dude's trying to help us". To which Phil replied "Dude? DUDE?!! You've been watching too many cartoons, you have"

How old is she? Five?

Also I noticed that Audrey enjoyed her walk in the park by picking one of the perfectly planted daffodils and holding it aloft like He-man brandishing his Power Sword. (Seriously, how did we not know that He-man was totally into innuendos?)

I know, it's preposterous isn't it - as if Emma would watch cartoons - everyone knows she prefers Hannah Montana...!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »
    I think I've said before The Chawners could make a fair bit of money putting out a non-exercise joke DVD, like maybe Audrey doing a few stretch exercises in her chair trying to reach the telly with her leg to turn it on.

Of course that would involve work from the Chawners and it would threaten their benefits, so would never happen.

That repost on Sam's page is odd. Why that story of the girl having a kid with her dad of all things? Actually, it has just occurred to me. Hadn't we sort of agreed it was probably Phil running her facebook page rather than Sam? If that's true then, ewww is all can say.
    It made me feel a bit sick, reading that post - although someone said Facebook automatically posts updates if you are signed into that application. So maybe it wasn't intentional.

However, if Phil is the one running Sam's Facebook account (and judging from the spelling and lack of punctuation it's him alright) then what the effing hell is he doing reading such a grotesque article? Wishful thinking? :eek:

The Chawners could do a series of joke DVD's - housework, cooking, exercise, organising your life etc etc, it could make them a fortune and they could potentially become cult superstars:D:D.
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the next Chawner installment today :D I seen that TV New Zealand has 4 episodes of Last Chance up on their website, but I don't know if there's any way of making them load here in the UK :( I've only managed to record a few of the latest installments on Bio, but fingers crossed I get my own personal copy from my neighbour to put in a glass case and put a velvet rope around :D

I spat my gin out when I seen Phil's trainers! They were like Mr Potato Head shoes :D His feet are utterly VILE. Do *any* of them actually wear any socks?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :( I keep looking for torrents of them. I so wish I'd recorded them. :o I have 2 DVD recorders. Unfortunately since the Great Renovation of Tally Towers from 2008-2009 I cant find the remotes and have no idea how to tune them in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    Looking forward to the next Chawner installment today :D I seen that TV New Zealand has 4 episodes of Last Chance up on their website, but I don't know if there's any way of making them load here in the UK :( I've only managed to record a few of the latest installments on Bio, but fingers crossed I get my own personal copy from my neighbour to put in a glass case and put a velvet rope around :D

I spat my gin out when I seen Phil's trainers! They were like Mr Potato Head shoes :D His feet are utterly VILE. Do *any* of them actually wear any socks?
    I don't think they do, it's probably too much effort to bend down and put on a pair of socks.

The more I see of the Chawners, the more baffled I am at how they actually managed to get selected for a reality Tv show all of their own. They have a startling lack of charisma and charm.
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    :( I keep looking for torrents of them. I so wish I'd recorded them. :o I have 2 DVD recorders. Unfortunately since the Great Renovation of Tally Towers from 2008-2009 I cant find the remotes and have no idea how to tune them in.

But you'll need them for the great C o C reunion, not that we can really call it a REunion. We will want to watch Chawners back to back to get in the party mode.:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am gutted:cry: TVNZ On Demand doesn't work for me:(

http://tvnz.co.nz/chawners-last-chance/s3-ep4-video-4855236

Is it my computer or is it that it's New Zealand telly and not allowed? I feel robbed, the episodes are all there, but they won't play.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    You shouldnt critsise Phil or any one else at end of the day losing weight aint easy clearly they are close family and doing there best to do it even tho they suffer from health problems try living with there health problems and see how you do Bio clealy set out to get the Chawners and turn ppl against them!!!
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am gutted:cry: TVNZ On Demand doesn't work for me:(

http://tvnz.co.nz/chawners-last-chance/s3-ep4-video-4855236

Is it my computer or is it that it's New Zealand telly and not allowed? I feel robbed, the episodes are all there, but they won't play.

It won't work as you're not using a NZ proxy. I've been trying different methods for the past hour or so and nothing's working :(
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dsp12 wrote: »
    You shouldnt critsise Phil or any one else at end of the day losing weight aint easy clearly they are close family and doing there best to do it even tho they suffer from health problems try living with there health problems and see how you do Bio clealy set out to get the Chawners and turn ppl against them!!!

Is that you Phil??
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Absolutely agree that losing weight isn't easy. Especially when you don't have personal trainers, access to gym, nutritionists, psychologists, free exercise equipment, free bootcamps, free cooking lessons, and free health check ups, doctors, free voice coaches and numerous other facilities... that the Chawners have been lucky enough to waste having made very little effort in return.

Of course bio made money out of the Chawners - they are in the business of making TV programmes for money - not charity! If that came as a shock they need more psychiatrist sessions.

Please learn the difference between their and there and don't use txt spk - it's hard to decipher your post!

And I think you will find it's attitude & behaviour that mostly gets criticised on here not non-weight loss! Something that certainly can be changed very easily and with zero effort.

So tell that to Phil!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bio TV spent thousands and thousands of pounds on the Chawner family in a 3 year period, have you any idea of how much a 12 week stay at Wellsprings in America costs?:eek: That's not taking into account all the other freebies they were given, as well as all the professional help and support that, again, costs a huge amount of money. Personal trainers and counsellors don't work for nothing.

So it's not surprising Bio are trying to recoup their losses by selling the show to New Zealand and re-showing it over here. Although New Zealand were so unimpressed, it has been taken off air already.

The Chawners aren't helpless victims, they are shrewd and canny, and know exactly how to get what they want. As for their myriad health problems, most are self-inflicted and I refuse to have sympathy for a diabetic who refuses to comply with dietary advice or an asthmatic who smokes 20 a day.:mad:
    Forum Member

Au contraire, Friend of Chawner! We applaud people who try to lose weight, but these people have had loads of top notch help costing tens of thousands just so they can get their faces on TV. They've no interest in helping themselves or earning their benefits.

For example, Friend of Chawner, if your mum ever needed a carer and that carer was given money to look after her would you still employ that carer if he:
    - Refused to go in an ambulance with her
    - Told a tv crew about a very private matter and laughed about it while she was almost dying in hospital
    - Allowed her to get so filthy she got a fungal disease
    - Constantly derided her about her smelling (even though its his job to keep her clean)
    - Bogged off to see will and Kate while she was having an operation
    - and much more besides.

Now, unless they use stunt doubles or CGI, I'm pretty sure I saw all this with my own eyes. There's only so much editing a production company can do. This is only ONE of the myriad of reasons they get us so mad. The weightloss thing is neither here nor there really.

End of mini-rant :mad:
This discussion has been closed.