✭✭✭
    Eban wrote: »
    And The Hunger Games.

The Hunger Games is coming to the UK in March
  • EbanEban Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    Wayne814 wrote: »
    The Hunger Games is coming to the UK in March

It's available on Netflix Canada since December 31st (and few months before on Netflix Latin America) :)
    And if you wonder how to access to Netflix Canada check this link Unblock-Us.

Cheers!
  • dazn12dazn12 Posts: 6,910
    Forum Member
    Just followed the advice of other forum members and unlocked the Netflix regions. Can anyone recommend anything good? I'm not too fussy :D
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Justified, White Collar, Damages, Sons of Anarchy, West Wing, The Glades, Breaking Bad, The Killing.

Films if you don't mind subtitles, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Trilogy, Headhunters (this is a great film).

English Language films, Dead Mans Shoes (excellent Padie Constinine is excellent in this), This is England (Film and Series)
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Prometheus now on Canada.
  • BrolacBrolac Posts: 496
    Forum Member
    Sniffle774 wrote: »
    Last season of Dexter is up on the Candian version of Netflix.

Great thanks I didn't know S7 was available on NF yet:)

Exit Humanity (US) was a surprisingly good watch for it's genre.
    Forum Member
    Dark Shadows is on Sweden.
  • JEFF62JEFF62 Posts: 5,093
    Forum Member
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    Dark Shadows is on Sweden.

Don't bother, it's awful!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can also reccommend unblock-us. So inexpensive and easy to use - unblock-us.
    Forum Member
    gizzy77 are you on a commission from unblock post 79 from Kargo clearly states he has unblock and is looking for recommendations for Netflix whilst using unblock, thats what the latest threads are about
    Forum Member
    Prometheus is now available on Netflix Canada (haven't seen it yet)
    Bully & The Awakening on Netflix US. (watched both, loved both).
    Forum Member
    Eban wrote: »
    Prometheus is now available on Netflix Canada (haven't seen it yet)

Post #81 :p:D
  • frankiepigeonfrankiepigeon Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Madagascar 3 now on Canada (best of the 3 actually)

Cabin in the Woods now on UK (been waiting for that)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    I like watching the Louis Theroux episodes on Netflix. Truly excellent doumentaries, I watched the one with Ann Widecombe last night, a very interesting lady. I'll leave it at that! I found another site that shows what's on Netflix and it does the other ones too. My Film Finder
  • dazn12dazn12 Posts: 6,910
    Forum Member
    Madagascar 3 now on Canada (best of the 3 actually)

Cabin in the Woods now on UK (been waiting for that)

Cheers for this! Madagascar 3 will please the little ones :)
    Forum Member
    Cabin in The Woods is on UK NF, just watched it and I'll just say it's quite different to the usual storyline.
    Forum Member
    Sniffle774 wrote: »
    Last season of Dexter is up on the Candian version of Netflix.

As anyone who's interested in Dexter and who has NF should know, seasons 1 to 6 are on the UK version.

I just had time to have a look and Dexter Season 7 is not on any version of Netflix yet.
  • BigFoot87BigFoot87 Posts: 9,293
    Forum Member
    Dunno if its already been mentioned, but the Netflix-made House of Cards is a great story about power, sex and control.
  • SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    There's some interesting documentaries on Netflix too. This morning I watched Being Elmo, which is the story of Kevin Clash, the guy who makes Elmo from Sesame Street come to life.
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    "Accorolada" is good on the Mexico one.
  • OrbitalzoneOrbitalzone Posts: 12,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gizzy77 are you on a commission from unblock post 79 from Kargo clearly states he has unblock and is looking for recommendations for Netflix whilst using unblock, thats what the latest threads are about

no no oh course not, the /13704.html extension to the weblink is in no way a referral, it just happens to look exactly like a referral link. A massive conincidence, that's all, honest guvnor
    Forum Member
    7 Psychopaths on Mexico
    Forum Member
    Top Of The Lake produced (in part) by the BBC, broadcasted in the US on Sundance Channel (not yet in the UK) is available on Netflix US !! That show looks awesome.
  • JEFF62JEFF62 Posts: 5,093
    Forum Member
    7 Psychopaths on Mexico

Looks like you get stuck with subtitles though. Shame as this is only released on dvd this week. Felt like seeing it on Mexico NF but not with foreign subtitles!
    Forum Member
    JEFF62 wrote: »
    Looks like you get stuck with subtitles though. Shame as this is only released on dvd this week. Felt like seeing it on Mexico NF but not with foreign subtitles!

No subtitles on Apple TV