Lovely Leanne

Comments

• Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    I find Gail annoying and loved what Lewis did to her :o but Nick had offered her a place to stay in 'His' flat why is Saint Leanne getting involved.
    I recall Gloria staying at the flat she didn't think it was too cramped then and Nick had no objection to that. I wish Nick had stood up to the hypocritical cow.

Maybe because Leeanne is Nicks wife and thats her home and she had every right to complain? Did Gail even go to there wedding? her own sons? so why should Leeanne like her for?
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kasper69 wrote: »
    Maybe because Leeanne is Nicks wife and thats her home and she had every right to complain? Did Gail even go to there wedding? her own sons? so why should Leeanne like her for?

It's alright for her family to stay but when Nick's mum wants to stay she throws a strop even when David stayed she made a big deal out of it.
    Gail never went because hours before the 1st wedding Leanne was running to Peter asking to reunite, she knows Leanne doesn't genuinely love Nick is only with him for security and because she can't have Peter.
    She didn't need to make him go and tell her no after previously saying yes.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,691
    Forum Member
    It's alright for her family to stay but when Nick's mum wants to stay she throws a strop even when David stayed she made a big deal out of it.
    Gail never went because hours before the 1st wedding Leanne was running to Peter asking to reunite, she knows Leanne doesn't genuinely love Nick is only with him for security and because she can't have Peter.

Unfortunately you can't judge a two bit brass by the standards of decent, honest people like you and I.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    A horrible, selfish, bitter, two bit brass who I hate with a passion. The only person who could actually make me feel sorry for Gail. Absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever.

I blame her father:mad:
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leanne was such a fun, fiesty and brassy character, she used to drink larger In 04,05 and 06 and even in 07 and 08 she still had a bit of those things in her.
  • Kirk AngelKirk Angel Posts: 4,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leanne was such a fun, fiesty and brassy character, she used to drink larger In 04,05 and 06 and even in 07 and 08 she still had a bit of those things in her.

Queen Leanne is too hoity toity for lager now.
  • MrGiles2MrGiles2 Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is this Leanne you are all on about?
  • LakieLadyLakieLady Posts: 19,712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nick had offered her a place to stay in 'His' flat why is Saint Leanne getting involved.

:confused:

I think she has every right to be involved: she lives there too, along with curly Simon.

Don't you feel you should have some say in it before your partner invites someone who hates your guts to come and share your home?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    am loving Gail at the moment Gail + broken heart ''if she had one'' = comedy gold
  • Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would she want to go and live with Nick and someone she hates and sleep on the sofa when she has her own bedroom where she lives now?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think David & Kylie have been extremely generous offering Gail their little box room.

It's typical that selfish Gail ignores this, worrying instead where she'll hang her multitude of blazers.

If she behaves herself & toes the line, they might even let her have a little telly in there.

I'd set a few ground rules though - no eyelash fluttering, no loud music, no silly little girl voices, and definitely no male visitors - Gail can't be trusted around blokes, she'll lose all her blazers next time knowing her.
    Forum Member
    A small, black and white TV, an Ascot hot water heater, an electric meter with a 10p slot and a small camp bed is all she should have. To make it feel more homely, I would allow her to hang some pictures of Lewis on the wall. Her rent would go up by 50% every Friday. If she doesn't like it, maybe she should have thought about that all those years ago when she decided to be born.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A small, black and white TV, an Ascot hot water heater, an electric meter with a 10p slot and a small camp bed is all she should have. To make it feel more homely, I would allow her to hang some pictures of Lewis on the wall. Her rent would go up by 50% every Friday. If she doesn't like it, maybe she should have thought about that all those years ago when she decided to be born.

LOOOL!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB made me laugh! xD
  • TheGreenManTheGreenMan Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leanne's been vile from the day the Battersbys arrived in the street.
  • EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pattycake wrote: »
    it gets very very boring every little while having a hate Leanne thread I think Mo Mouse just like the expresion two bit brass, she uses it every time.

Is Mo Mouse a man or a woman?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Spot on. Saint Leanne is a spiteful, hypocritical, self righteous cow and by the time she's finished bouncing between Nick and Peter, they will have practically slept together because of her. I pity Nick living with a sour faced ex prostitute who constantly looks down her nose at others and comes with Curly, a rude, arrogant, spoilt brat who often imitates his 'mum'.

I'd rather live with Gail.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LakieLady wrote: »
    :confused:

I think she has every right to be involved: she lives there too, along with curly Simon.

Don't you feel you should have some say in it before your partner invites someone who hates your guts to come and share your home?
    Ok, she should have some say but did really have to make Nick go and take back the offer. I'm probably being biased here because I hate Leanne.
    Tom_Willis wrote: »
    Spot on. Saint Leanne is a spiteful, hypocritical, self righteous cow and by the time she's finished bouncing between Nick and Peter, they will have practically slept together because of her. I pity Nick living with a sour faced ex prostitute who constantly looks down her nose at others and comes with Curly, a rude, arrogant, spoilt brat who often imitates his 'mum'.

I'd rather live with Gail.

Completely agree, Saint Leanne and Professor Curly belong together they are like two peas in a mouldy pod.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kasper69 wrote: »
    Why would she want to go and live with Nick and someone she hates and sleep on the sofa when she has her own bedroom where she lives now?

To get closer to Nick, she lusts after him.. sometimes the way she acts around him its as if she's flirting with him.
    Though I agree with what you said.
  • yosemitesamyosemitesam Posts: 869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cuza wrote: »
    I'm with Leanne on this one. I wouldn't want that simpering ninny living with me either.

Simpering ninny is the least of it, Gail is a manipulative cow, and she has always put her current man first over her family - remember when Richard was threatening David and trying to kill Audreh and Gail refused to believe either of them? The meddling in Nick's love life to the extent of disclosing confidential medical information, her disgusting attitude to Leanne and Kylie when they first got together with her precious sons and later whenever they dared not to conform with her wishes.

Then, despite the fact she has a home to stay in, coming across with a ridiculous sob story about finding a homeless shelter - just as well Nick has Leanne to rescue him. Live with Gail? They'd all do better clubbing together for a one way ticket for her to stay with Sarah Lou.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I dont like leanne either but can you imagine gail living with you??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Do Nick & Leeanne live together?
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Do Nick & Leeanne live together?

they're married arent they? i assume so.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    they're married arent they? i assume so.

?? Really?? I must have missed an episode :confused:
    Forum Member
    ?? Really?? I must have missed an episode :confused:

It's no problem. You can watch it on iplayer.