Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Comment from KP in the New Review re Peter Andre featuring their son in his tv show :-

No doubt DOTY will deflect it all away with his usual self-serving guff about how Junior's a born entertainer and he's just letting him explore his creativity or some such rubbish.....

Has KP been blamed for this yet? Bound to be her fault since all critical roads lead to Pricey Towers where DOTY's concerned. :yawn:
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    No doubt DOTY will deflect it all away with his usual self-serving guff about how Junior's a born entertainer and he's just letting him explore his creativity or some such rubbish.....

Has KP been blamed for this yet? Bound to be her fault since all critical roads lead to Pricey Towers where DOTY's concerned. :yawn:

:D:D:D

I know I'm bound to regret bringing this up again (but I'm going to anyway) but I was half-listening to Thingy and the little one from JLS on Million Pound Drop yesterday, and I'm pretty sure that I heard one of them say that they had raised a million pounds for Cancer Research.
    Did anyone else see it, or was I imagining it?
    If it's true it's bloody amazing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Give it time.
    Anyway, it IS her fault and I can prove it.
    If the She-Devil herself had not used her womanly wiles on shy, innocent young virgin Peter Andre, he would not have fallen for her, impregnated her, produced Junior, married her, produced Princess, been dragged kicking and screaming into reality tv hell, left her, divorced her and become the "star" of his own tv programme which Junior is now a part of.
    So it is her fault.
    I rest my case m'lud.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Give it time.
    Anyway, it IS her fault and I can prove it.
    If the She-Devil herself had not used her womanly wiles on shy, innocent young virgin Peter Andre, he would not have fallen for her, impregnated her, produced Junior, married her, produced Princess, been dragged kicking and screaming into reality tv hell, left her, divorced her and become the "star" of his own tv programme which Junior is now a part of.
    So it is her fault.
    I rest my case m'lud.

After reading your evidence she is GUILTY as charged ... Poor innocent Peter ... I'm starting to pity him
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm only amazed anyone actually watches his show to be honest, perhaps Junior is not as famous as he thinks he is..?

I bet a fair few viewing figures come from people who watch only to marvel at how boring it is. Although I havent actually sat through any of them so am just assuming there - I am going off Lexi's reviewage :D
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Unnamed Insider on Twitter hang out here too! ;):Dpic.twitter.com/O2H8u2kToC
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oo is she upduffed?
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If so real shame she didn't qualify first...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Does Unnamed Insider on Twitter hang out here too! ;):Dpic.twitter.com/O2H8u2kToC

:D:D:D True tho! ;)

DOTY will tell us in his column of truth that "It's so funny, some people said I was deliberately fishing for attention by patting my girlfriend's stomach on the red carpet with a sickly expectant DOTY expression on my face but all I was doing was innocently smoothing down her dress..."

@Azura - :D Excellent summation of the KPCurse!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D True tho! ;)

DOTY will tell us in his column of truth that "It's so funny, some people said I was deliberately fishing for attention by patting my girlfriend's stomach on the red carpet with a sickly expectant DOTY expression on my face but all I was doing was innocently smoothing down her dress..."

@Azura - :D Excellent summation of the KPCurse!

When is the column of truth out???
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I take a few days off and Pete slides to page 2:D
    Just catching up and have seen the photograph in OK of him touching Emily's stomach. Does he truly have nothing to promote and resorting to this attention seeking shot:rolleyes:
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So is she pregnant or not, whats he say in his column, anyone know?
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peonypot wrote: »

He just talk about the strain from the bike ride.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

amazingly he shows the picture of him and Emily but only said that everyone was saying how stunning she looked but that's because good ol New mag did a full page spread saying how Emily could be pregnant ,and pictures of her with Junior and with Princess saying how Peter loves how wonderful she is with his children,
    New mag then going on about how shed make a wonderful mother so im sure Petey knew that was being printed so decided imo not to say anything else in his column to put fans minds at rest-just to keep them guessing that little bit more ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Unfortunately I can't read the Column of Nonsense for Health and Safety reasons, but I would say that the blessed St Emily is definitely, definitely not carrying Series 10 and 11.
    Still, all the "speculation" has got the snidey, slimy little git plenty of lovely column inches and that's the main thing isn't it? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately I can't read the Column of Nonsense for Health and Safety reasons, but I would say that the blessed St Emily is definitely, definitely not carrying Series 10 and 11.
    Still, all the "speculation" has got the snidey, slimy little git plenty of lovely column inches and that's the main thing isn't it? :rolleyes:

And just before his former wife gives birth ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That, and distraction from other things.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Oh Lord I really really do try my hardest to see the good in Pete tho he really makes it difficult, I've just seen the pic of him lovingly touch non pregnant Emily's stomach, contrived beyond actual belief!
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If she did have a baby with Peter, she'd probably get coerced into giving up her prospective medical career so that she could live in the limelight with him, which would be a shame. Don't do it, Emily! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    If she did have a baby with Peter, she'd probably get coerced into giving up her prospective medical career so that she could live in the limelight with him, which would be a shame. Don't do it, Emily! :p

Oh I don't think she'll need much coercing.
    a) She is already voluntarily going out with Peter Andre.:confused:
    b) Look at her face in the photos - she is flipping LOVING it.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure whoever babysits PA these days is already strategising the maximum potential for Baby Sequel (it's a traditional Greek name!) Kerching Buymytat (a traditional Zanzibarian name) AmbulanceChasers.com Andre
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wish there was a 'like' button on here :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D Couldnt have said it better myself.
This discussion has been closed.