Demand 5 now available on PS3

packagespackages Posts: 2,273
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Demand 5 now available on PS3. It's in the My Channels folder in the TV/Video Services section of the XMB. It's an app (36MB in size).

Comments

• Dansky+HDDansky+HD Posts: 9,806
    Forum Member
    Just need Sky Go now and this will be perfect

All Terrestrial catch-up players and YouTube.

wish there were an iTunes style store with synchronicity across all SEN devices with cloud access.
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are ITV Player and 4oD on the PS3 still just crappy browser-based versions, or does it finally have proper apps for those too now?
  • Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    I misread this Deadmau5 now available on PS3, I need some sleep.
  • steveOooosteveOooo Posts: 5,001
    Forum Member
    4od crashes the ps3

I bought a youview box cos play tv no longer works - best catchup integration on youview
  • packagespackages Posts: 2,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt D wrote: »
    Are ITV Player and 4oD on the PS3 still just crappy browser-based versions, or does it finally have proper apps for those too now?

Yep, they're still crappy websites
  • technoflaretechnoflare Posts: 2,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least the Demand5 has a proper app rather than ITVs terrible website! Not great quality though....
  • redhatmattredhatmatt Posts: 5,197
    Forum Member
    Not as good as Iplayer in terms of ease of use, but still a nice addition.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt D wrote: »

They are both browser based. ITV isn't too bad but the 4od thing is the worst TV catch up service there is.
  • jwballjwball Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Playstation goes from strength to strength. Awesome stuff.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    I don't have the icon for Demand 5 to perform the install. I've left it sitting for ages. Anyone know if it can be forced?
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find the 360 catchup to be better as its more reliable and better quality but they don't have ITV which is a pity.
  • TellyAddickTellyAddick Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    Just to Let everyone no the Demand Five App is available for download in the PS3 channel section again :)