Comments

• bobblabobbla Posts: 11,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww she was lovely. I can't believe i ever thought her cold :o
  • jenda57jenda57 Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was soooooo gracious I was impressed and she likes Jodie even better.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Rachel, you are the best, most deserving actress among 12. I'll try to see any show that you are in and I'm sure you'll be a West End leading lady in no time!
    You are a totall package. You can sing,dance,act, i mean everything!!!!
    Your so enthusiastic and passionate!!! Always be the same. Fans will always love you!! Rachel you are the best!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i missed her bbc breakfast interview
    is it on youtube?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Luck Rachel..........glad your supporting Jodie for Nancy.....hope the phone rings soon......
  • MamaboogieMamaboogie Posts: 3,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Commiserations Rachel - you really did not deserve to go last night. A fantastic performance and a fantastic sing off. You was robbed!

Most people know I'm a Jodie fan - I really wanted to see Rachel and Jodie in the final.:( It would have been a great show - now I'm not so sure!
  • flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachel certainly showed them in the end, when she put her heart and soul into the closing song, she should have been in the final three, ALW made a wrong decision.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    Article with Rachel in Belfast Telegraph. (Hope link works).

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/film-tv/news/article3741713.ece

And just in case it doesn't work, or you can't be bothered to read it :)
    In the article, she says she's relieved to be out of the competition as now she can sit back and relax and enjoy being in the final next week. She says that being on the show has opened doors for her and that she thinks her career will take off now. She also says that ALW has offered her something in Phantom II!! (Though it doesn't say what).

:D
  • Golden anemoneGolden anemone Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've scanned today's Irish News article for you. It doesn't say anything more than her Exit Interview but I like the photo.

Rachel1.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    Rachel did such an amazing job of Caberet I was totally stunned to see her in the bottom two. To then watch her leave was a tragedy - I think she's shown stability, strength and professionalism throughout. Sam certainly has her qualities and I think she'd be a great pop act, but she's not Nancy for me. I really hope Rachel gets offered an amazing part now - she completely deserves it. She should have been in the final.
  • Bob22ABob22A Posts: 6,830
    Forum Member
    beamsley wrote: »
    Rachel did such an amazing job of Caberet I was totally stunned to see her in the bottom two. To then watch her leave was a tragedy - I think she's shown stability, strength and professionalism throughout. Sam certainly has her qualities and I think she'd be a great pop act, but she's not Nancy for me. I really hope Rachel gets offered an amazing part now - she completely deserves it. She should have been in the final.
    She put everything into that performance and it was amazing. The acting stint with Barry was also amazing. She was totally convincing the others very amateurish.
    She was also always consistently good which may be why she did not get the public vote. The others would have a bad week and then a good week.

This week she really showed she was a star. What amazes me is that some posters nit picked over her singing say she was off key occasionally. I would like to see them singing totally perfectly whilst doing a very energetic routine

I doubt Jesse or Jodie would even attempt it. I suspect Sam would be the only one capable of making a reasonable attempt at it.
    Forum Member
    I've scanned today's Irish News article for you. It doesn't say anything more than her Exit Interview but I like the photo.

Rachel1.jpg

Oh thank you golden anemone! :D
  • rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    Shaunie have you seen this?
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/realitytv/a96825/nancy-rachel-id-do-anything.html?id=96825

You're mentioned!!
    How do you feel :D
    Forum Member
    Hey nice one Shaunie!! :D
    You're famous!
  • Golden anemoneGolden anemone Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, good for you Shaunie. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Forum Member
    Oh My Wow!
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the judges do have feelings after all :cry:
    Great artical. Well done Rachel. I hope that she does well.
    Forum Member
    That's Amazing she knows who I am omgosh thanks every1 I can't explain how i feel! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congrats Shaunie!! You deserved a mention!!
    Forum Member
    Aww thanks every1 for your sweet messages!
    I still can't over it!! I'm Estatic!
  • Bob22ABob22A Posts: 6,830
    Forum Member
    So the judges do have feelings after all :cry:
    Great artical. Well done Rachel. I hope that she does well.

After her last performance & the acting scene I think she will be able to pick & choose what role she wants. I suspect she will be reciving a lot of job offers.

Seems to be her year. She is also getting married later this year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Shaunie - I don't even know you and I'm all pleased for you that Rachel acknowledged your support :)

She definitely deserved to win - I couldn't be bothered with the competition any more, really.

(I'm an English teacher) - my third year class are almost all fans of the show. When we were revising various literary devices for the Norn Irn Key Stage 3 exams, I used John Barrowman as an illustration of the technique of repetition in groups of three: "Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic," etc. One of the girls came in all excited this morning: "Miss, John Barrowman did his cluster of three thing again on Saturday: that was Rachel, Rachel, Rachel!" They all agree she shouldn't have been knocked out - even the boys who fancy Samantha admitted that Rachel was much better - so there you have it: a group of 23 bright 14 year-olds about 60 miles from Belfast think she's great :D
  • rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    Shaunie - I don't even know you and I'm all pleased for you that Rachel acknowledged your support :)

Me too :), when i was reading it, i thought aw isn't that so sweet!!

I wonder if she is a member......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,007
    Forum Member
    Haha! Well done, Shaunie! :D:D

She must read the forums...:o

(Hi Rachel :))