Injustice - Gods Among Us

mattlewis86mattlewis86 Posts: 657
Forum Member
✭✭
Couldn't see a thread on this game here, just wondering if anyone else likes the look of this game? I think it looks brilliant and like the look of all the characters you can be. I'm not sure whether each character has a seperate story mode or not.

Comments

• Nolan DeckardNolan Deckard Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some of the character designs are abit iffy but other than that I think it might be pretty good.
  • KillerCloudKillerCloud Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks good to me but I think I'll be waiting until it gets a little cheaper. The story mode is one long story where different chapters have you control different characters just like Mortal Kombat 9.
  • SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not normally into fighting games, but this looks pretty good. I'm a huge DC fan.
  • mattlewis86mattlewis86 Posts: 657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks good to me but I think I'll be waiting until it gets a little cheaper. The story mode is one long story where different chapters have you control different characters just like Mortal Kombat 9.

Ahh ok, thanks for clarifying that, I never played Mortal Kombat so I don't know how that went. It should be good, I'm a massive fan of DC to so can't wait for this to be released, the collectors edition looks pretty good to.
  • KillerCloudKillerCloud Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh ok, thanks for clarifying that, I never played Mortal Kombat so I don't know how that went. It should be good, I'm a massive fan of DC to so can't wait for this to be released, the collectors edition looks pretty good to.

Mortal kombat is awesome and very long so should be good in injustice :-D
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its caught my attention, but it will have to be good for me to add it to my big fighting game collection.
    Love Tekken, Soul Calibre and Dead or Alive but I'm more a fan of 2D fighters.
    (I was after a Japanese one called AquaPazza but not for £48+ on import.)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone checked out the demo yet?

I'm enjoying it, the interactive environments are really fun.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just downloaded and played Batman in the demo. Pretty awesome! Won't play it too much though, will wait till the full game. Really love the things you can do with the environment, and how you can interact with it to use it in battle. I LOVE Batman's finishing move!

Controls are a bit tough to get used to since I'm not normally into fighting games, but this looks great! Excited.

Looking forward to playing Green Arrow and Nightwing the most!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone checked out the demo yet?

I'm enjoying it, the interactive environments are really fun.

I didn't realise the demo was out? I looked for it yesterday and couldn't find it, when was it released? Can you only be Batman in the demo?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It came out on Tuesday.

Playable characters are; Batman, Wonder Woman and Power Suit Lex Luthor.

Enemies you fight are the same as above, except the last one where you go against Doomsday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It came out on Tuesday.

Playable characters are; Batman, Wonder Woman and Power Suit Lex Luthor.

Enemies you fight are the same as above, except the last one where you go against Doomsday.

I found it last night thanks, I liked it, however I imagine its going to be difficult to work out the moves for all the characters, I'm also intrigued to know what the story mode will be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't bought a fighting game since Tekken Tag but I can't wait to buy this one! The demo is fun.

Also, there is an free IOS game which, according to IGN, can be used to unlock content on the full game.
  • SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I played the demo, take out DC characters and you have a generic average one on one fighter I instantly thought of Mortal Kombat. Unless this has an amazing online mode I will be avoiding.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I played the demo, take out DC characters and you have a generic average one on one fighter I instantly thought of Mortal Kombat. Unless this has an amazing online mode I will be avoiding.

I played the demo, it was good, I have pre-ordered the collectors edition of the game. It looks like it has some real depth to it, apart from the battle mode, you have single player story that looks good but the mode I am impressed with from what I have seen is STAR Labs. Different story's and missions for each character, think it's going to be alot of fun!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted to pre-order the collections edition, but can only find it for £100.:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wanted to pre-order the collections edition, but can only find it for £100.:eek:

Really? Where is that? I got mine of Amazon, its £65, I know thats alot but I don't buy many games, its only FIFA or COD normally so I thought I'd get the special edition of this one.
  • fluffedfluffed Posts: 1,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had a strong feeling of 'meh' about the demo, MK with different skins.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want a mode where you can just beat up on fish-boy all day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Kevin Conroy enough said! :) Instant purchase.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I just played the demo and granted I only gave it one runthrough with Batman on Easy mode, I am not pushed on playing the demo again, never mind buying the game. The Battle mode is poor compared to any other fighting game on the market. The only good thing was in my fight with Doomsday, I threw him against some buildings and then he punched me through the floor. Apart from that I think its very poor.

Whats the story mode like and what do you do ? Is it just more one on one side scrolling fights with a story mode thrown in between each fight ?
  • ConroyConroy Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got bored during the demo.
  • RoyceRoyce Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    I'm not normally into fighting games, but this looks pretty good. I'm a huge DC fan.

Surprised to read this. The DC fans I know are put off by how out of character it all is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? Where is that? I got mine of Amazon, its £65, I know thats alot but I don't buy many games, its only FIFA or COD normally so I thought I'd get the special edition of this one.

Lucky! I think I was too late to pre-order a collectors edition. I checked Amazon and it seems that they're out of stock. I just pre-ordered the standard edition. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    I just played the demo and granted I only gave it one runthrough with Batman on Easy mode, I am not pushed on playing the demo again, never mind buying the game. The Battle mode is poor compared to any other fighting game on the market. The only good thing was in my fight with Doomsday, I threw him against some buildings and then he punched me through the floor. Apart from that I think its very poor.

Whats the story mode like and what do you do ? Is it just more one on one side scrolling fights with a story mode thrown in between each fight ?

I'm not 100% on the story mode, there is a trailer on youtube but its only 2 minutes, as I said you should look on youtube for the STAR lab missions, that looks amazing.
  • adamo8adamo8 Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    I Played the demo as both Wonder Woman and Batman. i enjoyed playing it as Batman but Wonder Woman seemed really slow. Can't wait to get the full game!