What boxset are you currently watching?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fringe season one. I love it, but it's taking me time to get through it for some reason.
  • musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Gonna start friends season eight tonight.
  • io1901io1901 Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    Just finished Farscape from start to Peacekeeper Wars.
    Makes a lot more sense - it seemed I may have missed a few episodes on its BBC2 transmission.
  • Evenstar120Evenstar120 Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    I am currently watching NCIS, seasons 1-6. I really want season 7 but there doesn't seem to be any sign of it appearing on region 2 dvd, I might have to get it from the States.
    I tend to dip in and out of both Supernatural, Bones and the Vampire Diaries. For some bizarre reason at the weekend I pulled out my Sapphire and Steel box set, I think because I really like David McCallum as Ducky I love him as Steel.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lost ~ Seasons 1-6 BluRay

Only 4 episodes in thus far.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    I'm on my third re-watch of the West Wing. Only 6 episodes left, then it's 24 Seasons 1-8 (AGAIN!! :D)
  • colinbcolinb Posts: 6,587
    Forum Member
    Peep Show Seasons 1-5 (yeah, I know they've re-issued it with new seasons since!). Currently only seen 2 eps of S1. Never seen the show so it's all new to me :)

House Seasons 1-5. About 14 eps into Season 1. I started watching this when it moved to Sky, so I've seen S5 onwards. Fun to see the different tone in the early eps (less crazy humour) and all the guest stars (Juliet from Lost, Brown from The Unit, etc etc)...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    I'm watching Damages season 1 which I'll finish today. Then I'm going to start 24 season 8 and Gossip Girl season 1 but getting the discs for those from Lovefilm so going to be annoying waiting for the next ones :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    currently watching Bones Season 4 on Blu-Ray, managed to get it for free from amazon.com, even better as its region free too, so no pesky fiddling required with player
  • RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just finished Rome (for the first time). It's been a long time since I enjoyed a series as much as this. 10/10.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    The West Wing again. Third time for me as well. It's without a doubt one of the best tv series ever written.
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just started watching the 4400. 1 disc down, 14 to go..........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thistle77 wrote: »
    The West Wing again. Third time for me as well. It's without a doubt one of the best tv series ever written.

West wing here and amazingly watching it for the first time!!! Loving it and just got to season three!
  • StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    Bones season 5, got it for christmas.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,029
    Forum Member
    Got Angel 1-5 boxset and x files 1-9 boxset for christmas so I've just made a start on both of those. Also got a few more to watch so plenty of material!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    007Fusion wrote: »
    Just started watching the 4400. 1 disc down, 14 to go..........

I recently started The 4400 and im half way through the 3rd series already :D
  • kegsiekegsie Posts: 2,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just ploughing through the Battlestar Galactica boxset.

Probably Lost after that although I maympop the disc with the finalmepisode on it in the microwave.
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am still watching Smallville - Season 5 now. Episode 6. I don't want to rush it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,428
    Forum Member
    A really old classic - The Incredible Hulk Complete Series. The show still as good as I remembered. Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno do a better job as David and Hulk then any of the recent Hollywood CGI fests have done.
  • MrsceeMrscee Posts: 5,271
    Forum Member
    watched the complete series of V the other day..the old series though not that new rubbish..
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Re-watching 24 from Season 1.
  • irishguyirishguy Posts: 22,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RebelScum wrote: »
    Just finished Rome (for the first time). It's been a long time since I enjoyed a series as much as this. 10/10.

I just finished rewatching Rome. A great show... okay, historically very iffy but the characters, stories and acting were all top class. Every episode was at the least enjoyable.

The final episode was among my favorite episodes of any show and Mark Purefoy put in a great performance as Antony. We need more of this sort of stuff these days.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    I got Rome for Christmas and watched that straight through from Boxing Day till finished about 36 hours with breaks for food, loved it. Real shame the BBC's actions partly led to its cancellation would have loved to have seen it continue.

As for the next thing to watch I'm undecided, I have some amazon vouchers so could buy the Sopranos boxset, its the one big American (highly rated) Drama I've never seen, only thing is i'm not usually fond of gangster/mobster films/shows. Loved the Wire though and enjoyed the Shield.
  • Brain DonorBrain Donor Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have one episode left to watch on the final disc of The Ghosts of Motley Hall, but today and tomorrow I will be mostly watching Primeval series 3 before series 4 starts tomorrow evening.
  • Nate SeinfeldNate Seinfeld Posts: 2,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After being put off by the opening episodes on Sky a few years ago, finally watching season 4 of Prison Break. Still addictive enough to want to watch a few a day. Also got season 6 of House on Bluray on the go. Heading in to the last disc sadly, so damn good!