Comments

• 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    4x3.

She's catching up with Ulrika
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently Victoria Beckham wants a 5th child!! But she has had 4 C sections already :S

Anyway Congrats Katie. The kiddy making machine. Hey.. least she pays for her sprogs ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, congratulations I guess. She never fails to entertain. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Leandro know about this?
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Hold on .... Child is due at the end of summer, so what's that the end of August? Realistically like?
    So she must have pretty much have got knocked up straight away... Good lord.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    Those poor sperm must have been dragged kicking and screaming.
  • BigBmadBigBmad Posts: 18,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Does Leandro know about this?

Probably turn out to be his, resulting in her marriage failing. I wouldn't be surprised if she appeared on Jeremy Kyle asking for a DNA test ;)
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possibly the least surprising news ever. I said all along the pregnancy announcement would come withing a few weeks of the nuptials.

Well she's got her wish now I suppose - another cash cow. "Hubby" will probably be suitably rewarded.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those poor sperm must have been dragged kicking and screaming.

With Will Young singing "leave right now"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BigBmad wrote: »
    Probably turn out to be his, resulting in her marriage failing. I wouldn't be surprised if she appeared on Jeremy Kyle asking for a DNA test ;)

She did seem so be in a sudden rush to marry someone. Gary & Phil's friend isn't he the new one? When did Leandros bolt? - someone do the math.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another kid she won't give a s**t about in a few years time unless there's money to be made :(

She barely gives a s**t about the current 3 as it is
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    I have no words. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    I love her claims it wasn't planned.

Yeah right.
  • smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FGS.. !!! where are her parents in this.. surely they must have some responsibilty.. I mean you have to guide them whilst they are growing up.. the mind boggles !!!:rolleyes::(
  • tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    With Will Young singing "leave right now"

And Eminem singing 'Lose Yourself' in the background! :rolleyes: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    “I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous because I’ve experienced miscarriages in the past." ( quoted in news )

Hope this is not what happens !! ?? or is it a probability.. :rolleyes: headlines come to mind :rolleyes:
  • CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She did seem so be in a sudden rush to marry someone. Gary & Phil's friend isn't he the new one? When did Leandros bolt? - someone do the math.

Neville?
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the kid I feel sorry for, along with her 3 other kids. Depressing news.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smurftc wrote: »
    “I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous because I’ve experienced miscarriages in the past." ( quoted in news )

Hope this is not what happens !! ?? or is it a probability.. :rolleyes: headlines come to mind :rolleyes:

As much as I can't stand the woman, I wouldn't want that for her at all, or any woman for that matter - I think it's unbelievably cruel to even consider it a "probability".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I can't stand the woman, I wouldn't want that for her at all, or any woman for that matter - I think it's unbelievably cruel to even consider it a "probability".

I said .. 'I hope this is not what happens' if you read my post and what i have written.. !! but passed a comment to mean that its a probability that she may say that!

So READ ,divulge, and then read again to make sure you understand my post before you berate me ! :mad:
  • ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4 kids with 3 different fathers. Wow, she is a class act.
  • MadMoo40MadMoo40 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, was she really that desperate to get Pete's new relationship out of the headlines?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »
    Neville?

Who's Neville?
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    Stupid stupid man, lured into a trap, & poor poor child....sigh
    sadly so predictable
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    Who's Neville?

I think Croctacus was asking if it was Gary and Phil Neville the football players