Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiger Rose wrote: »
    Sean & Jodeyne do a routine also.

Yes sorry forgot them .:p
  • TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Jorgie lived up to expectaations last night after the show, she came out to gates to sign stuff but would only sign official programs and was totally rude to me when I twice asked her politley to sign my autograph book, she also ignored a lady in a wheelchair.
    Andy was also rude, came over signed a few things got bored and took off to his car.
    Matthew, Chemmy and Heidi surprised me by being totally lovely to everyone and made sure they signed for everyone who wanted. Chemmy in particular came over really well considering shes a sportsperson rather than a soap star whos more likely to be used to handling the public. Had a nice chat with her about nail polish as Id noticed hers was all glittery and commented, she then told me she like the colour of my polish!
    Jen was a bit grumpy before the show with a few people BUT turns out they had been at the gates all week bugging them during rehearsal, a few had even been stalking them at their hotel so not surprised she was a bit fed up with them. She was fine with me though as she remembered me from meeting me about 6 weeks ago. After the show she was brilliant with everyone.
    Met most of them last night which was great.
  • tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredsnail wrote: »
    Thank you - I loved that routine and it's good he gets to do 1 cheesy, 1 softer routine. I don't understand why Jorgie did't do Fallin though that was a good routine for her.

They skate to Thankful by Josh Gorban according to their twitter.

yep thats correct
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt and Ninas routine was out of this world it was amazing

also vicky had like a ring of fire and at one point was like using it as a hula hoop :eek:

heres a pic of them all

http://t.co/Ybb8I2eT
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jorgie would only sign the official program, not an autograph book - sounds like she's been told to do that and will always obey orders.
  • peaceablegenie2peaceablegenie2 Posts: 13,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for posting tour info :)

Can someone clarify, is Heidi only doing the one routine?
  • TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    Matt and Ninas routine was out of this world it was amazing

also vicky had like a ring of fire and at one point was like using it as a hula hoop :eek:

heres a pic of them all

http://t.co/Ybb8I2eT

Thanks for the info. I've seen Vicky do her fire routines in another show and I cannot wait to see this in an arena with the big audience it deserves - she is AMAZING!

I'm really excited for this tour now! :D Can anyone confirm which celebrities didn't get to do a second routine at their shows though? I really want to see Chemmy skate twice but if Andy did Bolero, I'm guessing she didn't last night?
    Forum Member
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    And Jorgie lived up to expectaations last night after the show, she came out to gates to sign stuff but would only sign official programs and was totally rude to me when I twice asked her politley to sign my autograph book, she also ignored a lady in a wheelchair.
    Andy was also rude, came over signed a few things got bored and took off to his car.
    Matthew, Chemmy and Heidi surprised me by being totally lovely to everyone and made sure they signed for everyone who wanted. Chemmy in particular came over really well considering shes a sportsperson rather than a soap star whos more likely to be used to handling the public. Had a nice chat with her about nail polish as Id noticed hers was all glittery and commented, she then told me she like the colour of my polish!
    Jen was a bit grumpy before the show with a few people BUT turns out they had been at the gates all week bugging them during rehearsal, a few had even been stalking them at their hotel so not surprised she was a bit fed up with them. She was fine with me though as she remembered me from meeting me about 6 weeks ago. After the show she was brilliant with everyone.

To be fair, if you hadn't met Jennifer before you could easily have written her off as rude based on what you saw yesterday. There could have been a similar reason why Jorgie didn't want to sign stuff for people... probably not, but there can be more to these things than meets the eye.

I'm glad you had a good time though, and that you enjoyed meeting most of the skaters - and especially that Chemmy and Matthew were both really nice. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    petertard wrote: »
    Jorgie would only sign the official program, not an autograph book - sounds like she's been told to do that and will always obey orders.

Well everyone else signed other stuff, the lady in the wheelchair had a program so what's her excuse for being rude to her? The cast are never told to only sign programs they have always signed anything except childrens skin! I've seen skates, skate guards, t-shirts, banners, tickets, bags all signed at previous years shows.
    She was just being rude and ignorant
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tejas wrote: »
    To be fair, if you hadn't met Jennifer before you could easily have written her off as rude based on what you saw yesterday. There could have been a similar reason why Jorgie didn't want to sign stuff for people... probably not, but there can be more to these things than meets the eye.

I'm glad you had a good time though, and that you enjoyed meeting most of the skaters - and especially that Chemmy and Matthew were both really nice. :)

I'll admit I did think Jen was a bit rude to the other group BUT that was before I knew they'd been hanging round the hotel and arena all week, to me that's not on and I'd have been annoyed to if I'd been her, we were actually a bit worried about asking her to sign anything at that point until she recognised us and came to us. After the show she was totally brilliant with
    everyone, odd thing was the group weren't
    there at this point so could be there had been
    other issues that had happened when we
    weren't around.
    Jorgie was just being rude plain and simple, she mostly just signed for rude people who screamed at her to sign things those of us who asked politely were ignored, and as for the look she gave the lady in the wheelchair and then to walk past and not sign her program, totally disgusting behaviour
  • col 1ncol 1n Posts: 753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why would you want an autograph from someome you clearly do not like, your previous posting history makes this obvious. Could it be that you wanted a reason to have another go at her.:rolleyes:
  • jacksinclairxjacksinclairx Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought i would do a little review of the show for all of you people who haven't had the chance to get tickets for the show this year!

Well i attended the Newcastle Saturday 14th matinee show, i went with a friend and last year after the show we went to the gates and met the celebs and pro's as we were early this year we decided to go on and look beforehand to see if they had came out but they didn't so we just went straight in

We were sat in the first row of seats that were allowed after rinkside, were able to see everything and it was a great - a really clear view of things

As per the warm up man came on and we did a few songs and stuff to get warmed up for the show

Then Jayne & Chris came on with the pro skaters and did an opening routine; exactly the same as the one from the opening of the show when it was on TV which for me was a little disappointing as i'd of liked to have seen something new and fresh

Jayne & Chris are the presenters this year and so far their presenting skills do seem a little shaky i must admit, they then introduced the ice panel, biggins, karen and kyran followed by the skating stars!

First up was Sam & Brianne skating a new routine to moves like jagger, it was really good fast paced across the ice and had lots of flare speed and movement however as he was first on i wasnt expecting such high marks, in total he got 29 (9,10,10) scores are karen - kyran - biggins

Chemmy & Sean were up next, a really good solid routine.. she much reminds me of Laura from last year however her skating is more messy and a bit clunky however she is really fast and strong with the moves. 8.5s all round giving a total of 25.5, quite a lot of boos from the audience mind

Heidi & Andrei: Were next up, i was really quite surprised with Heidi's skating ability, she has improved quite a bit since the show, yes fair enough her fast skating is due to the push of Andrei but her moves were clean and her lifts were excellent, i feel her scores were justified! 7.5,8.0,8.0 - 23.5 in total

Chico & Jodeyne: were up next with sexy and i know it, this routine probably got the most cheers out of all the performances bar matt & ninas, the routine was excellent and the scores were how i would of marked them, chico really knows how to get the crowd going and his partnership with J is really nice - 9.5's across - 28.5

Jen & Dan: Disappointed with Jen, i feel this was a step back from where she reached when she was on the show, she looked nervous and there were a few hesitant moves and a little minor slip up, she didn't look like she was really enjoying it and when she finished she said she wished she wasn't here, even tho this was probably meant as a joke i'm sure some of the other skaters from the series would have loved to have done the tour! - 24/30

Andy & Vicky: 500 miles next up, i really like Vicky i think she has been a great addition to the show and Andy is really strong in being able to lift Vicky really well, his basic skating is good but he did have a little stumble, thought the marks were too high as he wasn't as good as Heidi yet scored the same

Jorgie & Matt: Crazy in Love, was quite bemused as to why they used this routine when i think they were much better performances that they could of used, however this routine is a crowdpleaser, they put in the headbanger and jorgie just managed to land it on one foot! 9,9,9, lots of booing from the audience a total of 27

Matthew & Nina were last to take to the ice and the crowd went absolutely wild, wow he is an amazing skater and on closer inspection he is better than Jorgie! Those hips! a brilliant fantastic performance but i just don't see any chemistry with Nina, 9.5s across the board and more booing, in honesty i was expecting a 30!

Then it was half time, andy, matthew, jorgie, chico and sam announced as skating next, was a little bit sad Chemmy didn't make it and no idea why Andy got through

Sam & Brianne came on and did Breakeven by the script, i'm not sure whether they did that routine in the show but it did look familiar

Jayne & Chris then did a routine to proud with a mention to the olympic special coming up in the summer

Matt & Nina did a professional skate which was good but nowhere near as good as last years performance from them

Jorgie & Matt then did Shake it out, another great performance, followed by Chico skating to the flood - excellent!

Vicky came on, on her own and did some skating with a hoop with fire on and firethrowing, this was amazing - the highlight of the show for me

Andy & Vicky then came on and did the routine where he began with singing in the mic, he wasn't that bad!

Sean & Jodeyne then did a routine to some lovely music, a great skate from them 2, these are world class skaters!

Kyran then did a bruno mars track with Alex, he is fantastic and i love Alex!

I was a little bit disappointed we never saw an Alex and Lukasz skate this year, they are mesmerising together

Jorgie & Matthew were then announced as doing the bolero, I thought Matthew was better but it was Jorgie who won with 2-1 (Karen opted for Matthew)

Overall the show was good but nowhere near as good as other years, it was a little lacklustre and something was missing - the arena was only half full, if i go again i really want to see past skaters. the cream of the crop of the skaters - i would even like to see a pro only tour like they did with SCD

on the whole i will give the tour a 7/10 this year
    Forum Member
    I'll admit I did think Jen was a bit rude to the other group BUT that was before I knew they'd been hanging round the hotel and arena all week, to me that's not on and I'd have been annoyed to if I'd been her, we were actually a bit worried about asking her to sign anything at that point until she recognised us and came to us. After the show she was totally brilliant with
    everyone, odd thing was the group weren't
    there at this point so could be there had been
    other issues that had happened when we
    weren't around.
    Jorgie was just being rude plain and simple, she mostly just signed for rude people who screamed at her to sign things those of us who asked politely were ignored, and as for the look she gave the lady in the wheelchair and then to walk past and not sign her program, totally disgusting behaviour

Thanks for the clarification - that does sound pretty bad of Jorgie.

As for Jennifer, I heard of a similar thing with Avril Lavigne a while back, where someone followed her in a taxi, waited outside her hotel room etc. People like that just give fans a bad name and can put people off signing stuff at all. :( Anyway, if I'm lucky enough to meet anyone then I'm grateful, but I don't expect everyone to come out after every single show.
  • Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Show 1- Chico Vs Matt. Chico Wins. Score unknown.
    Show 2- Jorgie Vs Matt- Jorgie wins 2-1
    Show 3- Matt Vs Andy- Matt wins 2-1
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taz93 wrote: »
    Show 1- Chico Vs Matt. Chico Wins. Score unknown.

Show 1 Chico 3 Matt 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Show 1 Chico 3 Matt 0

thanks.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Show 1- Chico Vs Matt. Chico Wins 3-0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any news from this this afternoon's show?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting tour info :)

Can someone clarify, is Heidi only doing the one routine?
    Tejas wrote: »
    Thanks for the info. I've seen Vicky do her fire routines in another show and I cannot wait to see this in an arena with the big audience it deserves - she is AMAZING!

I'm really excited for this tour now! :D Can anyone confirm which celebrities didn't get to do a second routine at their shows though? I really want to see Chemmy skate twice but if Andy did Bolero, I'm guessing she didn't last night?

Basically only the top 5 after the voting get the chance to dance again before the 2 to do the bolero are announced

chemmy wasn't in top 5 last night

but all skaters skated in team challenge

Team Jeorgie- jeorgie, chemmy jennifer and partners
    Team matthew- andy, matthew, chico and partners
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    col 1n wrote: »
    Why would you want an autograph from someome you clearly do not like, your previous posting history makes this obvious. Could it be that you wanted a reason to have another go at her.:rolleyes:

I wondered the same too. It does sound rather biased. Jorgie's reason for not signing much could well be the same as Jen's.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But Jorgie ignoring a person in a wheelchair and not going over to sign an autograph for her is really bad form. Jorgie should either know or have been told how important it is to appear to show solidarity with the disabled. I'm sure Jen would have made a point of going over to sign the disabled lady's program because she would appreciate how it might appear if she did not do so.

But more info on the look Jorgie gave the wheelchair-bound lady might be interesting.
  • col 1ncol 1n Posts: 753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But Jorgie ignoring a person in a wheelchair and not going over to sign an autograph for her is really bad form. Jorgie should either know or have been told how important it is to appear to show solidarity with the disabled. I'm sure Jen would have made a point of going over to sign the disabled lady's program because she would appreciate how it might appear if she did not do so.

But more info on the look Jorgie gave the wheelchair-bound lady might be interesting.

There may have been a good reason, was Jorgie or the person in the wheelchair asked? Again i repeat the post was made by someone who does not like Jorgie, it would be good to know from an 'independent' source but I don't think this will happen.
  • Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought i would do a little review of the show for all of you people who haven't had the chance to get tickets for the show this year!

Well i attended the Newcastle Saturday 14th matinee show, i went with a friend and last year after the show we went to the gates and met the celebs and pro's as we were early this year we decided to go on and look beforehand to see if they had came out but they didn't so we just went straight in

We were sat in the first row of seats that were allowed after rinkside, were able to see everything and it was a great - a really clear view of things

As per the warm up man came on and we did a few songs and stuff to get warmed up for the show

Then Jayne & Chris came on with the pro skaters and did an opening routine; exactly the same as the one from the opening of the show when it was on TV which for me was a little disappointing as i'd of liked to have seen something new and fresh

Jayne & Chris are the presenters this year and so far their presenting skills do seem a little shaky i must admit, they then introduced the ice panel, biggins, karen and kyran followed by the skating stars!

First up was Sam & Brianne skating a new routine to moves like jagger, it was really good fast paced across the ice and had lots of flare speed and movement however as he was first on i wasnt expecting such high marks, in total he got 29 (9,10,10) scores are karen - kyran - biggins

Chemmy & Sean were up next, a really good solid routine.. she much reminds me of Laura from last year however her skating is more messy and a bit clunky however she is really fast and strong with the moves. 8.5s all round giving a total of 25.5, quite a lot of boos from the audience mind

Heidi & Andrei: Were next up, i was really quite surprised with Heidi's skating ability, she has improved quite a bit since the show, yes fair enough her fast skating is due to the push of Andrei but her moves were clean and her lifts were excellent, i feel her scores were justified! 7.5,8.0,8.0 - 23.5 in total

Chico & Jodeyne: were up next with sexy and i know it, this routine probably got the most cheers out of all the performances bar matt & ninas, the routine was excellent and the scores were how i would of marked them, chico really knows how to get the crowd going and his partnership with J is really nice - 9.5's across - 28.5

Jen & Dan: Disappointed with Jen, i feel this was a step back from where she reached when she was on the show, she looked nervous and there were a few hesitant moves and a little minor slip up, she didn't look like she was really enjoying it and when she finished she said she wished she wasn't here, even tho this was probably meant as a joke i'm sure some of the other skaters from the series would have loved to have done the tour! - 24/30

Andy & Vicky: 500 miles next up, i really like Vicky i think she has been a great addition to the show and Andy is really strong in being able to lift Vicky really well, his basic skating is good but he did have a little stumble, thought the marks were too high as he wasn't as good as Heidi yet scored the same

Jorgie & Matt: Crazy in Love, was quite bemused as to why they used this routine when i think they were much better performances that they could of used, however this routine is a crowdpleaser, they put in the headbanger and jorgie just managed to land it on one foot! 9,9,9, lots of booing from the audience a total of 27

Matthew & Nina were last to take to the ice and the crowd went absolutely wild, wow he is an amazing skater and on closer inspection he is better than Jorgie! Those hips! a brilliant fantastic performance but i just don't see any chemistry with Nina, 9.5s across the board and more booing, in honesty i was expecting a 30!

Then it was half time, andy, matthew, jorgie, chico and sam announced as skating next, was a little bit sad Chemmy didn't make it and no idea why Andy got through

Sam & Brianne came on and did Breakeven by the script, i'm not sure whether they did that routine in the show but it did look familiar

Jayne & Chris then did a routine to proud with a mention to the olympic special coming up in the summer

Matt & Nina did a professional skate which was good but nowhere near as good as last years performance from them

Jorgie & Matt then did Shake it out, another great performance, followed by Chico skating to the flood - excellent!

Vicky came on, on her own and did some skating with a hoop with fire on and firethrowing, this was amazing - the highlight of the show for me

Andy & Vicky then came on and did the routine where he began with singing in the mic, he wasn't that bad!

Sean & Jodeyne then did a routine to some lovely music, a great skate from them 2, these are world class skaters!

Kyran then did a bruno mars track with Alex, he is fantastic and i love Alex!

I was a little bit disappointed we never saw an Alex and Lukasz skate this year, they are mesmerising together

Jorgie & Matthew were then announced as doing the bolero, I thought Matthew was better but it was Jorgie who won with 2-1 (Karen opted for Matthew)

Overall the show was good but nowhere near as good as other years, it was a little lacklustre and something was missing - the arena was only half full, if i go again i really want to see past skaters. the cream of the crop of the skaters - i would even like to see a pro only tour like they did with SCD

on the whole i will give the tour a 7/10 this year

Thanks for great & detailed review. Shame you missed Alex & Luk's routine. Alex tweeted earlier that he's on the mend & sounded like he skated in the group routine but not in routine with Alex so fingers crossed he will be skating in this week's shows.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Jen made a huge fuss of the lady in the chair, (who appeared to have cerebal palsy or something similar judging by her actions/movement) it made this ladys night when she was fussed over by the celebs/pros etc and Jorgie was the only one to ignore her totally.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wondered the same too. It does sound rather biased. Jorgie's reason for not signing much could well be the same as Jen's.
    col 1n wrote: »

Well I also didnt like Matthew during the show and I mentioned on here that he came over really well at the gates and was lovely to everyone and refused to leave until he made sure everyone got their autographs/pics.

I always try to get everyones autograph every year so was prepared to give Jorgie a chance I asked her nicely twice and she totally blanked me and given she had no idea who I was it cant of been because she knew I didnt like her.