Who should go back in?

Assuming Helen does not win POV she will be evicted.

So who should go back in from the jury house?

Comments

• Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Judd because I like him the most

Helen as she will go for blood

Jessie will go back with no allies and out

Candice will go back and be abused again

I say Helen as I dont want Judd going back and being the dick he was the last week
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This twist is really too late, it needed to be earlier. But I prefer Jessie.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite a tough one because I don't think any of them will have much impact. Candice will go straight back next week out so not her. I can't stand Helen and the idea of her winning so definitely not her. Elissa would suck too because she's already a non-entity and would be the same second time around.

I guess that leaves us with Judd or Jessie. I'd be happy with both for different reasons - Jessie might at least attempt to shake up the game, so even if she fails (which she probably would) I guess it's nice to have a wildcard in the mix. Judd on the other hands probably would try to get straight back into the Goof Troup and then get back stabbed again, but he would be the only one who would make the feeds a bit more fun to watch.

I guess Jessie would be the most likely to have any affect on the game, albeit slim, so I'd say her.
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't see any of them lasting long so it's a waste of time really.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,104
    Forum Member
    Jessie or, assuming she goes, Helen, as they would fight the most.
  • freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jessie, Helen or Candice would be out like straight away.

Judd would probably be the only one who last longer than a week but he was quite bad the last week so...

I say Jessie or Candice because other than Elissa they're the only ones I've liked.
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,419
    Forum Member
    Assuming Helen goes this week then i would like to see her back 100%, she is the only one that would really go after Amanda.

Candice would be a waste as she would be straight out. Jessie wouldn't last that long either but she may stir up some stuff. Judd could make it far.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it be great that whoever went back into the house was automatically made HOH?
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    Wouldn't it be great that whoever went back into the house was automatically made HOH?

Not at all that's completely unfair.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it's Candice so she can show what an amazing gameplayer she is again. The way she slept for 99% of the time she was in the house has revolutionized the game. Even McCrae is trying to imitate her now.