Comments

• PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is Bi-Polar ?
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Did you see her on Letterman? I have not watched it but did all sound a bit odd. Surprised the papers didn't report about it at the time as she basically said Prince Charles fondled my breast.

This article has a good picture pre-recording:D
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/01/11/catherine-zeta-jones_n_2454512.html

SCARY!! I just watched the Letterman interview.... apart from the Prince Charles gaffe, I thought she made an equally inappropriate one about the Mayor of New Yorks partner, and the way she was adjusting that dress so it showed as much as her legs/thighs..... don't think she was in a 'right place' mentally at that time.....

did you see the one's when she attacked the photographer?

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2011125//293.zeta.lc.022511.jpg

http://snarkerati.com/celebrity-gossip/files/2011/02/catherine-zeta-jones-paparazzi.jpg
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    di60 wrote: »
    SCARY!! I just watched the Letterman interview.... apart from the Prince Charles gaffe, I thought she made an equally inappropriate one about the Mayor of New Yorks partner, and the way she was adjusting that dress so it showed as much as her legs/thighs..... don't think she was in a 'right place' mentally at that time.....

did you see the one's when she attacked the photographer?

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2011125//293.zeta.lc.022511.jpg

http://snarkerati.com/celebrity-gossip/files/2011/02/catherine-zeta-jones-paparazzi.jpg

Damn my rubbish computer & it hating youtube:(
    The first one is funny (I like Michael's 'I'll wring your neck' action he has going on) the 2nd is a bit scarier.

Anyway good luck to them, I hope she comes out fighting fit from her rehab M.O.T. No doubt there will be an interview in due course
    Forum Member
    Damn my rubbish computer & it hating youtube:(
    The first one is funny (I like Michael's 'I'll wring your neck' action he has going on) the 2nd is a bit scarier.

Anyway good luck to them, I hope she comes out fighting fit from her rehab M.O.T. No doubt there will be an interview in due course

yeah Michael was really going for it :D I just watched him in Basic Instinct.... I really like him as an actor, and so pleased he appears to have overcome his cancer problems:) I'm sure stress doesn't help his recovery.
    Forum Member
    yeah Michael was really going for it :D I just watched him in Basic Instinct.... I really like him as an actor, and so pleased he appears to have overcome his cancer problems:) I'm sure stress doesn't help his recovery.

Great actor, love him in Fatal Attraction.
    Yes is good to see him looking well in recovery, I think he has probably calmed down a lot since that scare. I didn't know he produced One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest (sorry off topic).
    Anyway I hope CZJ is ok and the blind items were not true about her and hubby.
    Forum Member
    Great actor, love him in Fatal Attraction.
    Yes is good to see him looking well in recovery, I think he has probably calmed down a lot since that scare. I didn't know he produced One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest (sorry off topic).
    Anyway I hope CZJ is ok and the blind items were not true about her and hubby.

recent ones?
    Forum Member
    recent ones?

I think so but lose track. They seemed hilariously far fetched and were like a scene from Misery with Catherine as Kathy Bates:D
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    15 April 2011

Her publicist CeCe York said that she was treated for ‘bipolar II disorder’ – a mild version of the bipolar disorder that has recently ravaged Charlie Sheen. It seems the condition was sparked by Douglas’ battle with throat cancer.
    But there are whispers about her breakdown. For isn’t a mere five-day stay in a world-famous rehab clinic a rather eccentric way to treat a long-term depressive condition?
    People who have been treated at Silver Hill say that the paperwork and complicated process of admission means it can take an entire day just to check in. What treatment might she effectively receive in just four days, then, especially since the drugs used to treat such depressive illnesses take between four weeks and three months to become effective? During her stay, Miss Zeta-Jones reportedly even went jogging around the grounds and joined her fellow patients for post-dinner games of poker, which doesn’t exactly suggest any intensive programme of treatment.Dr Keith Ablow, a prominent U.S. psychiatrist, says bipolar II features serial depressive episodes and some occasional ‘highs’. In his opinion, if the actress is suffering from the condition, she will have been living with it for most of her life, and will probably have been taking medication for many years.In which case, what use a short stay to treat a condition which is usually controlled by drugs and therapy on an out-patient basis?It would usually be a perfect period to recover from, say, an overdose, or to undergo a detox from drugs or alcohol. All such suggestions are categorically denied by Miss Zeta-Jones’s representatives.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1377074/Catherine-Zeta-Jones-dashed-Wales-help-family-bipolar-disorder.html#ixzz2SKfjzHi4

it is my opinion that CZJ is using "bipolar" to cover other issues that she has, it is far more fashionable and garners a lot more sympathy other than admitting she has a drug/alcohol problem....

the reason why CZJ is 'sick of talking about her bi-polar' is because every time she (or her people) do, it raises questions about the validity of her diagnosis

Completely agree...