[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
Forum Member
https://vine.co/v/bDExaiMjJ1F

Full trailer out on Wednesday. I can't wait :D

Comments

• David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice. Didn't know Jean Gray was in this!
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who's the woman in green?
  • welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who's the woman in green?

Viper I think
  • RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David_Hill wrote: »
    Nice. Didn't know Jean Gray was in this!

I'm being told thar particular shot of Jean is from from X3 so who knows if she's actually in this.
  • JaiJaiJaiJai Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So this movie is set after X Men 3? And presumably the new X Men movie will follow on from this one?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    JaiJai wrote: »
    So this movie is set after X Men 3? And presumably the new X Men movie will follow on from this one?

That is correct.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuB6izN9yJM&list=LL_uNrF1jl086wHBs2gJcgNw

^ Here is a 20 second sneak peak of the trailer which is out tomorrow.
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks fun. Hugh Jackman is worth watching this for. He's a great actor and is perfect in the role.

I wonder if he eventually does end up losing his abilities? Could tie in with the next X-Men movie?
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not too happy with where the story is going - When has Wolverine wanted to be human? Maybe mortal but not human. Anyway, i'm not impressed overall and not interested in a powerless wolverine, inevitablly getting his powers back to achieve his mission.
    Forum Member
    So a couple of weeks until it's released. Seen a lot of the clips and to me with every viewing of these it seems to get better. There have been secret screenings of this and although there is a current embargo there are positive reactions to this film. I'm personally excited for this :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    007Fusion wrote: »
    I'm not too happy with where the story is going - When has Wolverine wanted to be human? Maybe mortal but not human. Anyway, i'm not impressed overall and not interested in a powerless wolverine, inevitablly getting his powers back to achieve his mission.

Im more sick of the milking of one of the best Comic book superheroes now to the point they will destroy the character for a quick buck.

Show me a Dead Pool film and ill go see it, but yet another freakin Wolverine movie? No thanks.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DS review is up. Gets a 3/5. Empire gives it the same, 3/5. Basically it's ok, but not great.

Well that's another crap Wolverine movie to add to the list.
  • yaristamanyaristaman Posts: 1,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    DS review is up. Gets a 3/5. Empire gives it the same, 3/5. Basically it's ok, but not great.

When did 3/5 signify a crap film?
    Forum Member

Why don't you just see it for yourself? :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yaristaman wrote: »

60% is a pretty bad score for a movie.
  • Johnny ClayJohnny Clay Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    3/5 would generally indicate a fairly okay to mediocre film, I'd say. And surely this can't be as bad as Origins?

A CGI Liev Schreiber running on all fours around the rim of a cooling tower?

Christ on a bike.
  • JaiJaiJaiJai Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to it - Jackson is always watchable and sounds like it's an improvement to the Origins movie so win-win for me, plus there's a scene at the end credits that leads to the next X Men movie.
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    orgins was ok,so if this better im sure ill enjoy it even if it isnt marvels best offering.
  • yaristamanyaristaman Posts: 1,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Old.Tallen wrote: »
    60% is a pretty bad score for a movie.

0-40% is a pretty bad score for a movie. 60% is about average.
  • HissyMissyHissyMissy Posts: 85
    Forum Member

Saw a trailer of it before The World's End yesterday. it's not on my must see list although I do like Hugh. But again that Cynthia Cynical part of me is coming out again and see this as just another money making machine for 20th Century Fox.

On another matter I see that Cleopatra , which was nearly responsible for sinking the company 50 years ago is about to be re-released. Wonder if it will get any takers? Will Fox recoup any money from this?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yaristaman wrote: »

I never said a 3/5 equals a crap movie. That's ridiculous.

The 'crap' part comes from the general concensus that the movie is ok but not good or great, which was the same opinion XMen Origins: Wolverine received and we all know how that one turned out.

Of course i'll go see it and make up my own mind but we'll see what happens this weekend when it's on general release.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it's finally out today, anyone going to see The Wolverine?
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im realky not excited sbout this film
    Forum Member
    Well it's finally out today, anyone going to see The Wolverine?

I am tonight :D
  • Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 'crap' part comes from the general concensus that the movie is ok but not good or great

I fail to see how something that is viewed as being ok = crap though. Crap means bad, not okay.

Furthermore, it's current rating on RT is 70% based on 70 reviews compared to 38% for XMen Origins: Wolverine so saying it's been received the same is rather inaccurate, albeit it's still relatively early days and could fall or rise depending on further reviews (though unlikely to drop below the fresh threshold).

Anyway, I'm hoping to see it tomorrow, wasn't fully sold on the trailer, but we shall see.