Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame they didn't take up my idea of Maundy Maltesers :(
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

You should apply your ideas in the right direction, CAN are looking for staff, Although you might be over qualified in the irony and sense of humour department for them;):D
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm having Easter maltesers ..in support of your idea..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    You should apply your ideas in the right direction, CAN are looking for staff, Although you might be over qualified in the irony and sense of humour department for them;):D

I think I will apply...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I will apply...

maybe you could take over their DS monitoring as you are here already:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maybe you could take over their DS monitoring as you are here already:D

Sounds good to me Cazzz
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I would love to apply and supply past DS posts as evidence of 'press' I've composed about CAN clientele. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I would love to apply and supply past DS posts as evidence of 'press' I've composed about CAN clientele. :D

Imagine their faces if you did :D:D:D I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they read your application
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

now where is that PA appreciation thread? (never seen it here myself), you should dust that off and start posting:)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Please Lexi do it :D
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me personally, I'm a Funky Mother

Flippant Mancunian :p

It's your civil and moral duty ;)
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andre is suffering because all the focus is now on his ex wife, sending out a helping hand to stop you slipping off page one Mr. Andre :D
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched a QI extra the other night and Sean Lock cracked a joke about the entire world wanting to eat poisoned cheese and commit suicide because Scientists had discovered that we're all related to Peter Andre.

:D
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Speaking from a personal point .. I don't watch TOWIE but I've been told a person on their was shown at their mothers grave in tears.. For me that's a step to far and I find that wrong..using a persons grief for ratings ..

It seems Pete has done a TOWIE then...

'Pete’s up early getting the kids ready for school, and after the school-run, decides to visit his brother’s grave. It’s a sad moment and Andrew's death is still very raw for Pete'

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep2week15/peter-andre-my-life

I also think this is a tad too far.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »

'Pete’s up early getting the kids ready for school, and after the school-run, decides to visit his brother’s grave. It’s a sad moment and Andrew's death is still very raw for Pete'

Ffs Andre..........is nothing private in your fantasy world?:mad:

Back in the UK, Pete decides to redecorate Andrew’s room as it holds too many sad memories for him, but indecisive as ever, he can’t make a decision on a colour and calls on Princess to help him with the job. At the end of the day Pete breaks down in tears, overwhelmed by grief.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ffs Andre..........is nothing private in your fantasy world?:mad:

Back in the UK, Pete decides to redecorate Andrew’s room as it holds too many sad memories for him, but indecisive as ever, he can’t make a decision on a colour and calls on Princess to help him with the job. At the end of the day Pete breaks down in tears, overwhelmed by grief.

Clearly not.
    Apparently grief does sell after all.
    Perhaps the few remaining people who DON'T think he's an Abomination might like to reconsider after this.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clearly not.
    Perhaps the few remaining people who DON'T think he's an Abomination might like to reconsider after this.

I don't think he is an abomination. I do think he is a prize twa*.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly not.

That poor little girl getting dragged in to such matters is contemptible.:mad:

Did he think the viewers may have forgotten he's a doting dad?:yawn:.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That poor little girl getting dragged in to such matters is contemptible.:mad:

Did he think the viewers may have forgotten he's a doting dad?:yawn:.

Possibly.
    Must be hours since he last reminded us what a fantastic specimen of parenthood he is.
    It's not,by any chance,coming up to the annual mayonnaise lid awardage season is it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "He’s treated like royalty and is inspired to take his music to an international stage, where people appreciate him for his music and not just his celebrity status."

:D:D:D

I reckon Mayor Dingli must have seen him coming, piled on the special treatment in exchange for a tourist plug on the Ambassador's show. I bet he's grinning away delightedly to himself in Valletta, surrounded by malteser easter egg wrappers.

Can't wait to see this ep. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "He’s treated like royalty and is inspired to take his music to an international stage, where people appreciate him for his music and not just his celebrity status."

:D:D:D

I reckon Mayor Dingli must have seen him coming, piled on the special treatment in exchange for a tourist plug on the Ambassador's show. I bet he's grinning away delightedly to himself in Valletta, surrounded by malteser easter egg wrappers.

Can't wait to see this ep. :D

Christ on a bike - he really does live in a dream world.

I just can't bring myself to boost the viewing figures by watching it - the adverts are enough to bring on the red mist - so for the sake of the rest of us,please please please can we have a reviewage?
    PLEASE:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »

Yes, just a tad. But this is PA and this is what he does and really if anyone's surprised then they haven't been paying attention. The only thing I'm surprised about is that he didn't insist the first ep aired on Good Friday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I just can't bring myself to boost the viewing figures by watching it - the adverts are enough to bring on the red mist - so for the sake of the rest of us,please please please can we have a reviewage?

I think I'll have to. My sense of the ridiculous won't allow me not to! ;)
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I can't watch it because my heart might break
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I'll have to. My sense of the ridiculous won't allow me not to! ;)

I think you should take one for the team. :D
This discussion has been closed.