✭✭

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IMHO Sharon is the only thing that can save X Factor UK.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I thought Sharon was staying in the UK to look after her son?

Well at least there's more of a chance of Tulisa staying if Sharon is in Aus :D.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    The comments on the DM comments section are always so...horrible...they're as vile as some of the stuff that gets posted on here.

Except the stuff about Cheryl Cole, they are perfectly justified when badmouthing her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    I hate the rumours. Sharon's name is linked to X Factor UK, US and AU and even Australia's got talent. Like, what is going on!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is Mel B coming over here?
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Bex. wrote: »
    is Mel B coming over here?

No basically:

Sharon and Mel B are exchanging places.

Sharon will be on Oz XF. Mel B will be on AGT
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No basically:

Sharon and Mel B are exchanging places.

Sharon will be on Oz XF. Mel B will be on AGT

ahhh right. thanks :)
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    It makes me wonder who've they got/getting for UK X Factor, for SImon to choose to put her on the Oz version.

I would of thought he would of wanted Sharon back to the UK show. Maybe they've got someone huge? Then again, doubt it.
  • noonan15noonan15 Posts: 1,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Sharon isn't even in talks with Simon about a possible judging stint on any of his shows.

The media, just noticed that it is likely somebody will quit the X Factor panel, Sharon quit AGT, Mel moved at AGT, and Sharon has been a busybody around the UK recently and put that all into some big Sharon return to X Factor.

Maybe she has started talking to Simon about a return, but only because the producers/Simon seen how popular she was and how the media have stirred it and thought "lets have a chat with ol' shazza".
    Forum Member
    noonan15 wrote: »
    I think Sharon isn't even in talks with Simon about a possible judging stint on any of his shows.

The media, just noticed that it is likely somebody will quit the X Factor panel, Sharon quit AGT, Mel moved at AGT, and Sharon has been a busybody around the UK recently and put that all into some big Sharon return to X Factor.

Maybe she has started talking to Simon about a return, but only because the producers/Simon seen how popular she was and how the media have stirred it and thought "lets have a chat with ol' shazza".

Sharon has openly said how much she wants to return though, even on twitter. You've got to be honest, it does seem likely she would come back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IMHO Sharon is the only thing that can save X Factor UK.
    I can certainly see that happening..... someone who became notorious for being the groupie of a mumbling oaf of a minor pop group during the 1970's.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    Sharon has openly said how much she wants to return though, even on twitter. You've got to be honest, it does seem likely she would come back.

Maybe she was just stirring, adding fuel to the fire
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Mel B said she wanted to stay on oz x factor and she's just doing both oz and the AGT now?
    I can't see her leaving.
    I think more likely Sharon will be on the UK X Factor if Simon isn't.

I can't see what other female judge would be hired for the uk that has personality either older or younger than Nicole. I actually think Nicole Sherzinger and Sharon would get along.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    I thought Mel B said she wanted to stay on oz x factor and she's just doing both oz and the AGT now?
    I can't see her leaving.
    I think more likely Sharon will be on the UK X Factor if Simon isn't.

I can't see what other female judge would be hired for the uk that has personality either older or younger than Nicole. I actually think Nicole Sherzinger and Sharon would get along.

We already know they do as Sharon chose Nicole as her helper at Judges Homes in Series 4, so this shows Sharon
    a) Likes Nicole and b)respects and values her opinion
    Even if Sharons category did do awful that year
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We already know they do as Sharon chose Nicole as her helper at Judges Homes in Series 4, so this shows Sharon
    a) Likes Nicole and b)respects and values her opinion
    Even if Sharons category did do awful that year

Sharon should get the job then and there will be less chance of a female feud. She might be better now she was good with helping Louis at the judges houses. All they need is a new male judge really. Maybe Will Young he's a great judge.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    Sharon should get the job then and there will beless chance of a female feud. She might be better now she was good with helping Louis at the judges houses. All they need is a new male judge really. Maybe Will Young he's a great judge.

However, don't you think that is what the producers want? A good female fued? It gets people gripped to the show to see how one girl will throw digs at the other girl and all that, and it gets the press talking?

I think part of the reason Cheryl was hired was because previously she had said some nasty things about Mrs Minogue, turns out they kissed and made up, first day, and Cheryl proved to be a hit for complete different reasons.

Not arguing with you btw, just throwing around some ideas lol
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    It makes me wonder who've they got/getting for UK X Factor, for SImon to choose to put her on the Oz version.

I would of thought he would of wanted Sharon back to the UK show. Maybe they've got someone huge? Then again, doubt it.

I'm wondering if they've managed to somehow get Cheryl back, particularly after the rumours of her returning to X Factor USA.

They wanted Cheryl back last year, then went after Dannii. Both seemed to rule themselves out and suddenly it appears that Sharon is 100% nailed on for a return. For the rumours to come to an abrupt halt and she's suddenly off to Oz suggests that they've got someone better.

To narrow this down a bit, they aren't going to have another American on the panel (or other nationality for that matter) and it would be difficult to get a big UK name that would be appropriate for a judging role. A lesser name would generate no buzz, and thats the last thing they need this year.

As well as the Cheryl suggestion, there is also the possibility that the recycled Robbie rumours in The Sun could have a shred of truth to them. But that would probably finish the programme off.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LW09 wrote: »
    I'm wondering if they've managed to somehow get Cheryl back, particularly after the rumours of her returning to X Factor USA.

I think you could be onto something ...either its all a big stunt to get people talking about which show each judge will end up at, or they have managed to get someone big to sign on that they werent sure about in the UK. Whether that's Cheryl, Robbie or whoever.

I have a sneaky suspicion Cheryl will 100% be returning to the X-Factor brand, my money would still be on USA though - barring them having rejected her or something again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    However, don't you think that is what the producers want? A good female fued? It gets people gripped to the show to see how one girl will throw digs at the other girl and all that, and it gets the press talking?

I think part of the reason Cheryl was hired was because previously she had said some nasty things about Mrs Minogue, turns out they kissed and made up, first day, and Cheryl proved to be a hit for complete different reasons.

Not arguing with you btw, just throwing around some ideas lol

Haha yeah I get what you mean that is true lol.

If Cheryl does go back it's probably because wants to try and break America? and her way will be judging then getting to perform on the show.

Would they get Alexandra Burke back? as either as she auditioned through the show and they'd be making a story out of it how she's been through the process she knows what the contestants are feeling.

I can't think of any other older women other than Sharon really. And for the male judge maybe one of the ex Westlife guys like Kian he does The Voice Ireland but thats on at a different time of the year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I've said, I think they should think outside the box and instead of choosing a well known name go for a manager/producer/exec who actually knows something about the industry. Not very sexy I know but within a few weeks that person would be just as well known.

Who knew of LA Reid before X Factor USA? Who knew Louis Walsh before Popstars: The Rivals? Who knew any of the panel of judges on Pop Idol? Possibly Pete Waterman (from Hit Man and Her a few years before) and that was it.

We've had the likes of Cheryl Cole and Tulisa who have made a solo pop career off the back of being an X Factor judge and I think they should break that cycle. Casting Rita Ora or (Gawd forbid) Paloma Faith is just more of the same.

They also need to pick someone who can do the show for a few years, not someone like Kelly Rowland who just about managed a season (with a week off 'sick' and then looking exhausted and as if she didn't care by the time of the final press coverage Zzzzzz).

Stunt casting doesn't work - look at Britney Spears.
    Forum Member
    LW09 wrote: »

They wanted Cheryl back last year, then went after Dannii. Both seemed to rule themselves out and suddenly it appears that Sharon is 100% nailed on for a return. For the rumours to come to an abrupt halt and she's suddenly off to Oz suggests that they've got someone better.

To narrow this down a bit, they aren't going to have another American on the panel (or other nationality for that matter) and it would be difficult to get a big UK name that would be appropriate for a judging role. A lesser name would generate no buzz, and thats the last thing they need this year.

As well as the Cheryl suggestion, there is also the possibility that the recycled Robbie rumours in The Sun could have a shred of truth to them. But that would probably finish the programme off.

I agree with you, it does make me wonder if they have got Cheryl now.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't care where she is as long as it isn't back here! how many more shows does she leave having fallen out with people before Cowell gives her the boot.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting Nicole is in the Mail talking about being Gothic Spice if she'd been a Spice Girl. Hmmm.