Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's stick to the topic please NOT post about other posters that's against T&C
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's most odd as this poster seems to 'blur' the line here, but not over there :rolleyes: They might care to play with their own rules but I doubt they're capable, sighs.

How rude.:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What can I say about Peter Andre and his pop at Will Smith :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    He really doesn't know how stupid his comments are does he?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's stick to the topic please NOT post about other posters that's against T&C

Why thank you BB.:)

Anyone would think that there is a concerted effort to drag this thread away from the topic of the abomination that is Andre.:yawn:

Anyway as I was saying earlier..............I'm beginning to doubt if Peteybabes is right in the head. Anyone else noticed that lately he seems to be even more simple-minded than usual?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why thank you BB.:)

Anyone would think that there is a concerted effort to drag this thread away from the topic of the abomination that is Andre.:yawn:

Anyway as I was saying earlier..............I'm beginning to doubt if Peteybabes is right in the head. Anyone else noticed that lately he seems to be even more simple-minded than usual?
    N
    No problem ..I'm all for discussion and NOT personal attacks and just lately it's got to personal and that's why I've stayed away for the day.. Each person SHOULD be allowed their opinion ..even if others don't like it ..

Anyway back on topic ,.. DD I don't think Peter has got worse I just think its getting harder for him to hide
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    N
    No problem ..I'm all for discussion and NOT personal attacks and just lately it's got to personal and that's why I've stayed away for the day.. Each person SHOULD be allowed their opinion ..even if others don't like it ..

Anyway back on topic ,.. DD I don't think Peter has got worse I just think its getting harder for him to hide

Maybe you are right BB.

Every time I read about what he's been saying, I think hes becoming increasingly moronic.
    Jeez I know a four year old with far more sense than this idiot.
    How dare he think that anyone is really interested in what a clown like him thinks about Will Smith?

I've often wondered if his fans hang on his every word saying to themselves 'I agree'.:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe you are right BB.

Every time I read about what he's been saying, I think hes becoming increasingly moronic.
    Jeez I know a four year old with far more sense than this idiot.
    How dare he think that anyone is really interested in what a clown like him thinks about Will Smith?

I've often wondered if his fans hang on his every word saying to themselves 'I agree'.:eek:

I bet Will Smith is devastated knowing Peter thinks he is doing the wrong thing for his kids.. I'm sure his kids ( Will Smith) will be appearing in a reality show on itv2 soon ;)

P.s. they could appear on peters show ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Pete is just the gift that gives on giving. I don't think he can beat this gem.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How rude.:eek:

Shocker ryhmes with ....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    barneyboy wrote: »
    Oh Pete is just the gift that gives on giving. I don't think he can beat this gem.

I bet he can... :D and I bet we won't have long to wait either
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet he can... :D and I bet we won't have long to wait either

I think Peteybabes pontificates on Tuesdays so we've not got long to wait for his version of a recent holiday and a recent birthday.
    Bring it on Peteybabes.
    Show the world how moronic you are.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Peteybabes pontificates on Tuesdays so we've not got long to wait for his version of a recent holiday and a recent birthday.
    Bring it on Peteybabes.
    Show the world how moronic you are.:D

No doubt he will have a reason/excuse for everything... We hold our breath for the wise words from the abomination himself ( or should that be CP?)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No doubt he will have a reason/excuse for everything... We hold our breath for the wise words from the abomination himself ( or should that be CP?)

You know I used to think that CP was to blame but I cannot excuse a forty year old.
    He must be happy doing everything she says because after all he employs her.

I'd understand a younger person swallowing all the claptrap but not someone who has been round the block more times than any of us can count.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know I used to think that CP was to blame but I cannot excuse a forty year old.
    He must be happy doing everything she says because after all he employs her.

I'd understand a younger person swallowing all the claptrap but not someone who has been round the block more times than any of us can count.

All will come out in the wash I'm sure ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His show is capturing "magic moments" and they are not in the industry:rolleyes::rolleyes::

Foot and gob:D:D Thats why he is useless on live tv,
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woah, whole lotta discussion last few days! took a whole mug of coffee to get though it!

As I said previously, I think the issues around Pete seeing Harvey are complex. I also think it was unnecessary for KP to drag the issue of a lack of card and gift onto the social networks. But it was Pete who first made it known that he wasn't seeing Harvey - which then made his fans attack her, so they're as bad as each other. If true, I hope Harvey didn't feel to upset at not getting a card, no excuse for that. I have a theory about what the problem is but it's pure speculation based on past events so we'll wait and see.

As for the comments about Will Smith, well PA is very aware now of the criticism he gets for filming his children. Twenty episodes a year of his kids 'magic moments' is a far too much, imo. To me,it's looks like PA is playing a game of 'Who is Worserer' distraction. 'Look,I might film my kids but hey! There's no schedules!'. Well even reality TV has schedules Pete as you have to pay the film crew to be there and organise the trips, travel, etc. And one could argue that working is perhaps less intrusive that trailing around after them during their down time. It's just another diversion from the criticism he receives for using his kids to prolong his fame and enforce this DOTY image, like when he described the film crew as being 'like family'.:rolleyes:

I did read Mara Wilson's article and although it didn't tell me anything I didn't already know, it was a reminder that anyone who puts images of their kids out there is doing so knowing that 99% of the population will find it innocuous or cute, 1% will be viewing it for different reasons,like the foot fetish website. We're in the age of the 'overshare' now whereby things that would have just remained for the enjoyment of the people that love and protect a child are now broadcast to people we don't know. I take the schoolfriend of mine who regularly broadcasts her children in various state of undress/naked/on the toilet too her 300 'friends' on Facebook :rolleyes:. While I can see that the image of Junior posting in his underpants is just a snap of him taking the micky out of his posing dad, I know if it was one of my nieces, the image would stay within the circle of people who protect her because other people might not interpret the image that way. But each to his own I guess. The kids have been photographed in their swimwear for as long as they've been CAN clients i.e birth. I remember seeing a front cover of OK with PA,P and J topless and thinking...oh please, I know they're small but grant them a little dignity. My heart sank a little when I heard the series were going to continue and now be 11 weeks long. Not for me,I can switch off. ;) It doesn't sound to me like the kids can switch the cameras off, though.

So back to a new series in Sept and with no tour or album to promote - the show will basically be Peter Andre making a show called Peter Andre My Life about a show called Peter Andre's 60 Minute Makeover,right? :D

Apparently he's complaining that Emily wanted the fish and has now not even looked at the fish. Which reminds me - where are those pugs?

And finally Peter, your girlfriend might be at Uni and not in 'the industry'...but as she features heavily in your show and you now say she's being recognised before you...it's fair to say she's now in the industry ;)
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    His show is capturing "magic moments" and they are not in the industry:rolleyes::rolleyes::

Foot and gob:D:D Thats why he is useless on live tv,

The man is a complete tool. What on earth does he mean by
    "But they've got to go by schedules all the time. And that's something I wouldn't feel comfortable doing. But I don't mind my kids just being themselves and cameras capturing it."

What schedules? Acting jobs? What? Routine? What? Isn't routine good for a child?

I would say Junior is acting up to the cameras all over Andre's house, that's hardly being himself is it?

I suspect the dick thinks that Will Smith will pick up a copy of Reveal and read about Andre and ask to see him so they can become great friends.

Newsflash, Will Smith wouldn't be seen wiping his ass on any trash mag that wants to talk to the likes of Andre. Delusions of grandeur spring to mind

Please remember Andre you are virtually famous for doing nothing, you had one hit that most people can remember, but so did Crazy Frog and where is he now? One day you will be forgotten, one can only hope :rolleyes:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So back to a new series in Sept and with no tour or album to promote - the show will basically be Peter Andre making a show called Peter Andre My Life about a show called Peter Andre's 60 Minute Makeover,right? :D

And finally Peter, your girlfriend might be at Uni and not in 'the industry'...but as she features heavily in your show and you now say she's being recognised before you...it's fair to say she's now in the industry ;)

Had to laugh (and :rolleyes: ) at his justification for having Em on the show despite saying he wants to keep the relationship private:

"I know we have the reality show. But the reality show is the only show I do where my friends and family can be with me and be part of my work.”

Such spinning! Without his 'friends and family', there would be nothing to film!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone know how much it costs this bozo to record and press and release his shite music? Surely he is haemorrhaging money.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Had to laugh (and :rolleyes: ) at his justification for having Em on the show despite saying he wants to keep the relationship private:

"I know we have the reality show. But the reality show is the only show I do where my friends and family can be with me and be part of my work.”

Such spinning! Without his 'friends and family', there would be nothing to film!!

So his brothers being part of his singing shows isn't them being " part of his work"?
    Does this man know what garbage he is spouting? I don't take my family to work with me ..because its WORK
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Anyone know how much it costs this bozo to record and press and release his shite music? Surely he is haemorrhaging money.

That's something I'm wondering ..must be costing him a small fortune ..as he doesn't sell many tracks does he?

Also ...did he have to start his own label because no one would produce his " music"?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's something I'm wondering ..must be costing him a small fortune ..as he doesn't sell many tracks does he?

Also ...did he have to start his own label because no one would produce his " music"?

Yes, he has his own studio where he tinkers about and sings through his nose,

One can only marvel at what wonderful tunes he will be releasing next, maybe a ballad about Emily

"OOh girl you're my world and my curls and my hurl and i love yoooooou

We go together like things that go together, lego! Ooh yeah we are lego

Baby uh (grabs crotch) you're my favourite suit that i want to wear, except you aren't dry cleaned and you have loads of hair, such long, beautiful hair wooh!

Help me doctor, I need a cure because I can't stop loving yooo ooou! Please help me doctor in your white coat and stethoscope oooh it's my throat, croak!"

I'm copywriting that Andre before you have any ideas of nicking it :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scone
    You have come up with a certain No1 there
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Betty there are plenty more shite tunes where that one came from, it's a good job I don't have my own recording studio and lots of cash to waste on putting the crap out there :D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scone - that's gotta be an Ivor Novello winner - it's insania:D:D
This discussion has been closed.