What attracts Adele to Chris Brown?

2»

Comments

• i4ui4u Posts: 54,800
    Forum Member
    angella wrote: »
    I did look at the link perhaps you should gave chosen one that leads directly to the picture you were talking about.You're right if you scroll through a load of other pictures.Stop being so obtuse its obvious which picture I was referring to.As many other people have pointed out Adele is entitled to speak to/have her picture with whoever she likes.She is not the first celeb to continue to be a fan of Chris Brown despite his many indiscretions why should she of all of them refuse to speak to him?I have had chats with people who I knew to have done things I don't approve in the past,it's a lot easier to be a moral crusader and judge others from behind a computer screen than it is to their faces.

It's the second picture.

As to the second BIB, might as well close down Digital Spy forums forthwith. :)

It would not surprise me if it wasn't an ochestrated PR exercise, didn't he duff up his girlfriend when he was due to appear at a previous Grammys?
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    No, that appears to be OP's prob, that she didn't attack him, and instead, horror of horrors, was her normal friendly and professional self at an industry night out.

Beyond pathetic really, the reasons some people will manufacture to have a go at someone.

Yes, l agree......so sad.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she had her tongue down his throat or was hugging him then I could see there might be an issue, but she's speaking to him.

The guy is a grade A douche and should be banned from appearing in public - but he's not so let's get over it.
  • JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    op why are you only mentioning adele? did you not also see the pics of natasha beddingfield with him? they looked a lot more friendly in those pics
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    Some people are capable of compartmentalising

In the same way that some people say "I don't condone Roman Polanski being a rapist, but he's a wonderful director".
  • pasodabblepasodabble Posts: 5,865
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    The problem with being precious about other people's behavior in their personal lives is that if you're in the music industry, you'd have very few people to talk to if you blanked everyone with a criminal record, alcohol/substance abuse problem or who has been unfaithful to a partner.:D

Couldn't have put it better!
  • Scarlett O HaraScarlett O Hara Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    The problem with being precious about other people's behavior in their personal lives is that if you're in the music industry, you'd have very few people to talk to if you blanked everyone with a criminal record, alcohol/substance abuse problem or who has been unfaithful to a partner.:D

Exactly.

The celeb world is also the most false thing on the planet so I'm not sure why anyone making nice with even a scumbag like Chris Brown surprises anyone. Chris Brown was "forgiven" in the first place because he can still make money for people, after all.
    Forum Member
    JamesC81 wrote: »
    op why are you only mentioning adele? did you not also see the pics of natasha beddingfield with him? they looked a lot more friendly in those pics

Didn't see the photos of Natasha, more fool her if what you describe is correct. To be honest isn't Beddingfield a blip that's fallen off peoples radar?

Adele, currently top selling artist, title track of Bond movie, international star...for Chris Brown and his management manner from heaven.
    Forum Member
    Exactly.

The celeb world is also the most false thing on the planet so I'm not sure why anyone making nice with even a scumbag like Chris Brown surprises anyone. Chris Brown was "forgiven" in the first place because he can still make money for people, after all.

I'm not surprised more like disappointed.

This is a guy who's brutually attacked a woman, drove of and deserted her by the roadside late at night, appears 18 hours later at a police all politeness and nice.

His subsequent actions and deeds were extremely questionable regarding his attitude to the incident.

He's found guilty, gets his community service switched to his hometown and turns it into a photo opportunity. The LA DA raises serious questions about his so called community service and the police officer who signed him off resigns.

Then an internationally famous award winning FEMALE singer chooses to pose for photos with him. What next a duet with Gary Glitter?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »

This is a guy who's brutually attacked a woman, drove of and deserted her by the roadside late at night, appears 18 hours later at a police all politeness and nice.

His subsequent actions and deeds were extremely questionable regarding his attitude to the incident.

He's found guilty, gets his community service switched to his hometown and turns it into a photo opportunity. The LA DA raises serious questions about his so called community service and the police officer who signed him off resigns.

Then an internationally famous award winning FEMALE singer chooses to pose for photos with him. What next a duet with Gary Glitter?

Possibly.

Or maybe she will headline a Jimmy Savile memorial concert:rolleyes:
  • ChristopherJChristopherJ Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Write to Adele and let her know how disappointed you are in her. Give her a piece of your mind. You never know, she may make some sort of formal public apology.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Maybe she's civil because she believes other couples relationships are not her territory and doesn't want to wade in.

I dislike chris brown but perhaps he was polite to Adele so she was back?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Better get on to Sir Philip 'Top Shop' Green who is currently pictured with Chris Brown's arm around him at the opening of his LA shop.

Heading for your new thread below for convenience -

What attracts Philip Green to Chris Brown?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some will surely ask, why a female publicly seeks out someone who's been guilty of violently attacking his girlfriend, was found guilty and serious questions about his so called community service are now being raised.

I think she was dumb getting snapped with him especially if certain matters go against him.

Is it not up to her who she speaks with? She is being a professional and speaking with a fellow artist....not like they are dating!
  • whatsername235whatsername235 Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    For crying out loud! Is she supposed to hold a grudge against him forever because he hit someone who has since forgiven him? None of us know the situation, we only know what the media has told us about it. Clearly Rihanna has no bad blood with him, quite the opposite in fact so why should someone else remain incensed on her behalf?

She's at an event linked to her profession, if I refused to talk to everyone I didn't like or who had been a bit of an idiot at my work, things would be very difficult for everyone involved. Give her a break!
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what the big deal is, tbh. She was being polite. Then there's the matter of Rihanna. People do like her and she's a pretty big deal these days. If she wasn't back with him then he wouldn't be at the Topshop party or in the front row at the Grammy's. But he is now her boyfriend and it's polite to be polite to your friends boyfriends! I'm sure it makes a lot of people uncomfortable, but that's the way it is for now.

If you knew Rihanna really well then it would be acceptable to offer some advice on what a douche she's dating (Jay-Z has tried that, hasn't he?). But the Grammy's wouldn't really be the place!