Baby North West revealed in first glimpse photo

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could this photo have been computer generated and Kris in on it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

A family of actual hyenas would probably do a better job raising that little baby.

:D. That's perhaps being slightly silly.

I am sure the baby will be brought up just fine. She won't be being battered or starved or neglected as some poor souls are.

She is a cutie but I was hoping the name would change. Looks like its hear to stay.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont know anything about the parents, as l dont read about them or even know who they are, but that is one beautiful baby . :)
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    North is a girl's name too? :o I can imagine her changing it when she feels like it.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quinnx3 wrote: »
    :D. That's perhaps being slightly silly.

Only slightly! Hyenas are very protective of their young.

I know which I'd choose. ;)
  • PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    bambii wrote: »
    What nasty sentiment.

I am sure she will be brought up in the best way possible.

:D Heh. To be fair, giving your daughter a pun as a name doesn't really bode well for the future...
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What nasty sentiment.

I am sure she will be brought up in the best way possible.[/QUOTE]

Really?

She will be spoilt beyond belief by parents who have more money than sense. Sure, most parents love seeing their children in nice clothes, beautifully decorated nurseries, etc. but spending hundreds of thousands of dollars does not equate with good parenting - just gives a child a sense of entitlement and allows the parents to flaunt their wealth.
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What nasty sentiment.

Really?

She will be spoilt beyond belief by parents who have more money than sense. Sure, most parents love seeing their children in nice clothes, beautifully decorated nurseries, etc. but spending hundreds of thousands of dollars does not equate with good parenting - just gives a child a sense of entitlement and allows the parents to flaunt their wealth.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I said she's not a pretty baby. Not saying it to be controversial or "a disgusting person", I really don't think she is.

Some babies are not cute. Fact.

My uncle has a theory that if its an ugly child itll be a beautiful adult. He's based this theory on seeing a pic of Catherine Zeta Jones as a child.

How cute was Kanye as a kid??:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Kanye West Exclusive Interview: Kris Jenner Show Full Episode This goes especially to those being negative about Kimye, don't believe the media hype! Kanye's actually really soft, sweet & very misunderstood.

Get a little insight into Kim & Kanye's life by watching this full interview on the Kris Show (baby North's grandma's talk show).

I remember watching a series of Big Brother Africa where American singer/ Songwriter Keri Hilson appeared as a guest and when asked about her opinion on Kanye (they did a song together- - Knock You Down Keri Hilson ft. Kanye West, Ne-Yo) said he's a very sweet guy, not at all like he's been often portrayed in the media.

That said, i do think baby North is so cute... not sure about the name though! :D

Like Kanye says in that interview, they seem to bring out the best in each other.

... and also, Kanye IS a musical genius/ artist IMO. Watch Kanye West - Runaway (Full-length Clean). Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but great artist all the same!

#Respect
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she is beautiful!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kanye West Exclusive Interview: Kris Jenner Show Full Episode This goes especially to those being negative about Kimye, don't believe the media hype! Kanye's actually really soft, sweet & very misunderstood.

Get a little insight into Kim & Kanye's life by watching this full interview on the Kris Show (baby North's grandma's talk show).

I remember watching a series of Big Brother Africa where American singer/ Songwriter Keri Hilson appeared as a guest and when asked about her opinion on Kanye (they did a song together- - Knock You Down Keri Hilson ft. Kanye West, Ne-Yo) said he's a very sweet guy, not at all like he's been often portrayed in the media.

That said, i do think baby North is so cute... not sure about the name though! :D

Like Kanye says in that interview, they seem to bring out the best in each other.

... and also, Kanye IS a musical genius/ artist IMO. Watch Kanye West - Runaway (Full-length Clean). Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but great artist all the same!

#Respect

Thanks for the link to the interview. Im so surprised that he wore his feelings firmly on his sleeve and expressed his love for Kim and baby. Lovely
    Forum Member
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Thanks for the link to the interview. Im so surprised that he wore his feelings firmly on his sleeve and expressed his love for Kim and baby. Lovely

You are welcome Bunny. :)

BTW, here's Singer/ SongWriter Keri Hilson talking about various American artists and talks about Kanye West's character around 5:30 or 6:20 mins into the video on Big Brother Africa-Keri Hilson In The African Big Brother House 2009
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What nasty sentiment.

Really?

Well I doubt any of us will bump into her on the High Street so she won't be that bothered what we think. Let's give them a chance before becoming so negative.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member

#Respect

HOW annoying is that audience?! Clapping after every other word Kanye said! I have to say, I disliked the man very strongly until that interview. I think he came across very well.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cute baby but I can't believe they have given such a lovely little girl an ugly and stupid name.
    There are so many nice names they could have chosen. It just smacks of trying too hard to be different.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could have been worse; they could have called her Rose, or if it had been a boy, Fred! :eek:

Rose is a nicer name than North - despite the connotations.
    I don't suppose the Wests are known in the states though.
  • CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I think her ex and his baby are cute but that's just my opinion. I'd have stuck with him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/18/reggie-bush-baby_n_3460090.html
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CFCJM1 wrote: »
    Personally I think her ex and his baby are cute but that's just my opinion. I'd have stuck with him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/18/reggie-bush-baby_n_3460090.html

I don't think Reggie was happy with the paps. Time moves on and along comes Kanye who has the same problem with paps, but Kim is now 32 and looking a little bit desperate. No worries, as soon as her weight is back to simply bovine she'll be gracing the pages of the DM again.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally I don't think any new baby is good looking, they all have a touch of Winston Churchill about them, they are of course adorable to their parents and family, but to me they grow into their skin and look better when they are a little bit older ( one of my nephews looked awful , but I never said that to my brother and by six months he was lovely looking )

And shame about the name, she sounds more like a sat nav direction than a child.
  • d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beautiful baby, bloomin' awful name. Why didn't they choose something pretty for their beautiful daughter?:confused::(

eta I think the name wouldn't as bad if it were for a boy.
    Forum Member
    d0lphin wrote: »
    Beautiful baby, bloomin' awful name. Why didn't they choose something pretty for their beautiful daughter?:confused::(

eta I think the name wouldn't as bad if it were for a boy.

BIB I think the name wouldn't be as bad if her dad wasn't called West! :D
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We're told that Kim and Kanye will call North 'Nori' as a nickname. They could've saved her and themselves some embarrassment and just named her Nori!

Having said that, I've just learned that Nori is a type of seaweed!
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks like Kim. Lets hope all that stuff Kanye was spouting on that show about being a changed man is true.
  • user986user986 Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Pity the child to be born into such a materialistic family. Her mother being famous for a sex tape will be hard to ignore when she might be bullied for that later in life....