James
Union J
Jahmene
Christopher

Comments

• susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christopher. Not because I think he's any good, he's rubbish and will crash and burn bigger than Brookstein, but because the whole thing is a bit of a farce now. James Arthur and Union J will manage fine without winning, and Jahmene will be appearing in a gospel choir near you. :cool:
  • tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James Arthur, mainly because I can't bear to see Christopher landed with the ultimate delusion even if I don't like him.
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jahmene or James
  • CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James is the best musician left. Hes probably the best actual musician the show has ever had.

But I don't think winning will help him, being shoe horned into the winners song and then a syco album of some sort probably isnt the best road for him to follow.

Union J will get a deal, are already marketable and winning wont really effect how well they do post x factor one way or another, the girls will either take to them or not.

Jahmene is a real talent, he needs a LOT of coaching , he has great range in his voice, but he needs to learn that he doesnt have to use it all in every song, I'm also of the opinion hes a bit too timid for the industry anyway, its a pretty cutthroat world at the best of times, but if anyone would benefit from the pedestal of winner it would be him.
  • CaudlehalbardCaudlehalbard Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Union J will fit well into what Syco want. The other 3 wont, for one reason or another.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James- Liked him more and more as the weeks have gone on but not enough to be my winner, although I do agree that out of the ones who are left James is in fact the only real Musician there.

Jahmene-Again I like Jahmene, do in fact like his voice but he needs lots of work on learning control, Very nice person also, but I don't think he has what it takes.

Union J- Seem like nice enough lads, some weeks really good , other weeks absolute rubbish, not very consistent and overall way to much like every boyband that has come before them.

Christopher-Decent enough singer, I don't like or dislike him as person, he is very dated and old fashioned , i don't blame his mentor for this as old fashioned is in Christopher's soul and nobody would ever to able to change that. Having said all that I respect that this country is just not about the teen and young adult generation and older people are entitled to music as well. He got my vote against the judges treatment of him but he wont get it again unless the poor treatment continues.

Overall for me there is no outstanding winner
  • SnowyfaceSnowyface Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jahmene, James, Christopher or Union J.

First time I've been unable to pick a favourite :eek: My favourites are out, and I've never really cared for any of these acts. If I HAD to pick...Jahmene? Seems like a sweet guy :) Would like to see his reaction as well!

I personally think its pretty obvious who's going to win though!
  • bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jahmene - would benefit most from it
  • ageappropriateageappropriate Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Union J. They're the only ones who I feel wouldn't get dumped until at least after their first album. The rest are toast.
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris
  • Geri69Geri69 Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now Rylans gone, it has to be James or Union J for me. I really have no time for Jahmene, and I cannot STAND Chris.

I probably prefer Union J to win, as James seems a bit up his own backside to me, and he has little personality.I cannot fault his talent though.
  • StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None of them.

I'd like the producers to hold their hands up and admit this is the most talent free bunch there has ever been on a reality show - excluding 'The Valleys' of course - apologise and take it off air.

They could show re-runs of 'Fun House' with Pat Sharp instead. :)
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None of them.

I'd like the producers to hold their hands up and admit this is the most talent free bunch there has ever been on a reality show - excluding 'The Valleys' of course - apologise and take it off air.

They could show re-runs of 'Fun House' with Pat Sharp instead. :)

Yes, think I'm on your side on this one :)
  • wigwag46wigwag46 Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    I think it's already sorted: Jahmene first and James second.
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christopher winning would be hilarious. So obviously Chris.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I couldn't care less. None of them are going anywhere. This series has pretty much been a waste of time.
  • JackkJackk Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    Union J.

Most marketable (along with James) and it's about time a boyband, and more importantly, Louis won (again).