The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Well considering the 'job' arose around the time of allegations & rumours re KP & Mr Gould it could be seen as a sop to the wifey by some. Me included actually. The Goose laying the golden eggs kind of scenario. Some people are easily bought like that.
    On the other hand if you show where Mrs 'Horse trainer' is an experienced purveyor of goods in a previous shop on ebay then it might look rather more professional a choice to 'hire' her.
    Otherwise,just someone being kept sweet/onside really .;)

9 times out of 10 celebs will hire their mates or family Janna - has nothing to do with anything else. They get ripped off by the public every time if they go that way.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No she doesn't mean that relatively innocent one.
    She means the one down the alley where she was sucking the face off one of her party thinking herself unseen.;)

Well that's strange because the manager said it was a pic of her kissing a 21 yr old looking scruffy student type on the cheek that had been stopped from being used for legal reasons and he didn't know why..cos she jumped straight into a taxi ON HER OWN and left
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    The word is ALLEGED Janna ... There is NO proof of any affairs by either party..
    'Alleged ' dalliances & grubby pictures in the NOTW of her snogging the face off men other than her husband then. Glad we are back on the subject at hand
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Damn. That means we won't get any of the grubby details.

So is that the big reveal that PA used to witter on about? How disappointing. I was hoping for something with a bit more bite...

Lets be honest Lexi, after the build up, anything short of a PA catching her in the middle of a 3some with Lord Lucan and Shergar whilst the marching band of the Royal Scots Guards played Goldfinger and a troupe of dwarf acrobats formed a pyramid in the shape of the Taj Mahal and lit fireworks with their farts after which Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh gave a critique and held up score cards would have been a bit of a let down.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    He's done some great ones, and always from the perspective of Harvey as an onlooker, eyerolling in disdain at the terrible media-whoring of his 'responsible adults'. :D

Harvey has quite the fanclub on dlisted, thanks to MichaelK. Lovely to read.

:D that's why I love dlisted, was laughing at the comments

Why is Harvey wearing those headphones? I feel like he's trying to drown out the sound of the assholes around him.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that's strange because the manager said it was a pic of her kissing a 21 yr old looking scruffy student type on the cheek that had been stopped from being used for legal reasons and he didn't know why..cos she jumped straight into a taxi ON HER OWN and left

Considering the cctv pictures taken from outside of the club, by the clubs own camera's, i wonder how NOTW actually come about having them to print in the first place :o
    Forum Member

Not strange at all. Two different men. One got a peck on the cheek & the other was treated to full on snogging up a dirty alleyway. Hence it being pulled by her legal eagles no doubt.
    If it was SO innocent then why the need to hide it. Well,some of us saw it & remember.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is definitely plenty of barrel scrapping on here ....
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Lets be honest Lexi, after the build up, anything short of a PA catching her in the middle of a 3some with Lord Lucan and Shergar whilst the marching band of the Royal Scots Guards played Goldfinger and a troupe of dwarf acrobats formed a pyramid in the shape of the Taj Mahal and lit fireworks with their farts after which Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh gave a critique and held up score cards would have been a bit of a let down.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm choking here !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wilmslow Barnardo's, Alderly Edge Cancer Research and Northern Quarter RSPCA... good for vintage and designer clothes if you are in the Manchester area.

Pmsl @ KP as a pantomime horse on LSD... it got her in the papers though so job done.

She sells her tat and gives the net profits to charity... shocker... she should just give the charity money... how very dare she publicise Vision to a larger audience?.. how very dare she give them the net profit only... she should pay and then pay some more... and publish the details of every penny so people can demand she is burned at the stake for not giving enough.

I didn't know the NOTW had pictures of her in an alley?.. there is no way the details of this will be made public... I said then and I'll say now she will not win a court case claiming she was being smeared... she has done much worse things than snog someone down an alley since the break up and she can't blame anyone but herself for them lol... nobody ever has or will more effectively made her look cheap/obnoxious/vindictive than she has herself... maybe the meeting will go badly and she will go public in a tantrum?.. probably not but it would be interesting.
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Betty would not of seen that one :rolleyes:
    True :D
    Forum Member
    There is definitely plenty of barrel scrapping on here ....
    Well it IS a thread on Jordan/KP so par for the course really.
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    He will bite when he runs out of footage for his show...Perhaps when the kids decide they don't want to be filmed;)

]KP will probably reveal all on her next night out on the lash. Loose lips and that :D

BIB: Not for the first time either, if she chooses to stash her mobile up her Krusty klunge again. :eek:
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

With all due respect how on earth could you know that unless you were there?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D They'd never do anything even a fraction as interesting. :D Personally, I think the reason DOTY won't tell is because he's finally realised he's over-egged the pudding to the power of 1000 and the actual reason would be met with a chorus of 'meh' and laughed out of scandal-land.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm choking here !

Well you know what I'm saying Momma ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

With all due respect .. I can read and read what the manager said in the article he did for the local paper
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The camera was there :D Funny the other pictures of her in the Syndicate night club are available, some even with the header " The picture's that made Peter crack " but the cctv pictures have all been removed, perhaps the camera caught much more than just a kiss, that's why they have been removed :)
    Forum Member
    Skaface wrote: »
    BIB: Not for the first time either, if she chooses to stash her mobile up her Krusty klunge again. :eek:

OH .........DEAR..........LORD !
    The visuals involved there.:eek:
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    The camera was there :D Funny the other pictures of her in the Syndicate night club are available, some even with the header " The picture's that made Peter crack " but the cctv pictures have all been removed, perhaps the camera caught much more than just a kiss, that's why they have been removed :)
    There was one of her snogging the gay guy in their company . Totally playing up to the camera & terribly obvious as such. But the alley one was DEF not posed & looked utterly grubby.
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well you know what I'm saying Momma ;):D

And very well too ;)

I really need to invest in a good supply of tena ladies if I'm going to carry on reading these threads :o
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

lol, :D... priceless!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

My absolute fav post so far... :D:D:D Blondie you have a wicked imagination
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OH .........DEAR..........LORD !
    The visuals involved there.:eek:

Apologies for not apologising sooner janna. I would of, but of only just returned from bleaching my brain after that post. ;)

Of to watch more barrels scrapping now ~ it's great fun! :D
    Forum Member
    Skaface wrote: »
    Apologies for not apologising sooner janna. I would of, but of only just returned from bleaching my brain after that post. ;)

Of to watch more barrels scrapping now ~ it's great fun! :D

My money is on the big barrel. He's a killer .
This discussion has been closed.